Medical Bracelets

ManUtdGal!

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Animal cruelty!
I was diagnosed T1 when I was 3. I have allergies to many metals including sterling silver! I can only wear 9ct/18ct yellow gold and Titanium. This ends up very expensive. I have a tattoo on my left inner wrist with the medical staff symbol and states type 1 Diabetic plus my NHS number.

Gaffer type 1

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Food lol
1564574473493.jpeg
1564574499690.jpeg

oopsupside

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Sand
My medical info is on my phone. All anyone need do is click the Google Keep icon which has been renamed Emergency Info and everything is there. I am not bothered about anyone else looking at my medical information if I’m ill. Most other stuff is cloud based.

Jed.s

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
IMG_2178.jpg

This necklace is my baby I’ve had this medic alert for the whole entire time I’ve been diabetic thus beads have not left me ever since I was diagnosed

Reactions: porl69 and 1spuds
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I just ordered one from the ID Band Company, my other ID bracelet is faded. I can write what other medical conditions, I have, Coeliac so I can't be given a normal biscuit if I am hypoing and whom to call, ICE.

CondorX

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Here is mine.......it is a stainless steel bracelet and comes with a tool to tool to remove links if you need it - Amazon have them. Also in frame is my Apple Watch with Spike on the complication, it syncs with my iPhone and MiaoMiao transmitter attached to my Libre.
rsz_1img_1314.jpg

Reactions: DawnOfTheZed

Jed.s

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Here is mine.......it is a stainless steel bracelet and comes with a tool to tool to remove links if you need it - Amazon have them. Also in frame is my Apple Watch with Spike on the complication, it syncs with my iPhone and MiaoMiao transmitter attached to my Libre. View attachment 34870

I’m thinking about getting an Apple Watch to monitor my bloods that way instead if my phone

Reactions: 1spuds

LooperCat

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
That’s sweet iOS is like android but Apple
I’m aware of that - all my tech is Apple. I was just letting you know there was a cheaper alternative to the Apple Watch with a good BG display.