Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Pray for knowledge, wisdom, discernment and when to know the difference...

My best friend who has stood by me through all adversity, dealing with bipolar 1 treatment resistant depression, refractory ocd, panic disorder, anxiety disorder, agoraphopia, ptsd, depressive disorder, high blood pressure, sleep disorder, hiv, diabetes 2 and dealing with the VA and has been struggling with diabetes since birth needs my help. God has told me that it can be cured..Praise HIM..anyone info. would be a true blessing.

Reactions: Kiggy

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
God will NOT cure me of my type 1 diabetes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

My best friend who has stood by me through all adversity, dealing with bipolar 1 treatment resistant depression, refractory ocd, panic disorder, anxiety disorder, agoraphopia, ptsd, depressive disorder, high blood pressure, sleep disorder, hiv, diabetes 2 and dealing with the VA and has been struggling with diabetes since birth needs my help. God has told me that it can be cured..Praise HIM..anyone info. would be a true blessing.
Why do you need info from us? You seem to be well advised already.

therower

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
If God had the ability to cure Type1 diabetes I’m sure he would, and maybe whilst he was curing diabetes he could consider all of the other medical conditions and ailments that afflicts us.

Reactions: Robinredbreast

Harrysdad

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I feel that he may have given it to me in the first place? Is he on a work creation program?

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
God has told me that it can be cured..Praise HIM..anyone info. would be a true blessing.

I'm sorry, but If I agreed with you, then we would both be wrong,plus, any info would obviously come from a higher place, than from us mere mortals..................

LittleGreyCat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Diet drinks - the artificial sweeteners taste vile.
Having to forswear foods I have loved all my life.
Trying to find low carb meals when eating out.

Not from over here then.
Your chosen name is instructive.

Scott-C

Type of diabetes
Type 1
He's also got some explaining to do on how he can turn water into wine, which is quite impressive, but I'd like to know if he is just messing with our heads when insulin turns to water...

Reactions: poemagraphic

Pasha

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Its not clear to me which gods are being referred to, Indian,Greek , the American $ etc. Maybe the OP could be more specific ?.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Is there more than one and geographically non-alligned?

And on His school report card, it said, 'Must do better!'

May your God bless you and yours!

Madmaureen

Type of diabetes
Type 1

If u believe that prove it where is God!!
He allowed me to have diabetes I didnt want it !!!

(edited by mod)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.