Type 2 Exercise

M

Member496333

Thanks for the podcast tip. I will load him up as I am certainly interested in beta cell preservation lest any of my kids get the type 1 curse!
I too wish that other tests could be used as to a doctor treating type 2 blood sugar is the nail that they are always trying to hammer/

I just added a link to my post above.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@Cana - My suggestion, if you want to really see what happens relating to exercise (and/or other factors), would be to invest in a couple of Libre sensors. Wearing a Libre sensor for two weeks (or as many multiples of 2 weeks as you choose), and scanning it with a compatible phone, will give you much, much more information that you can ever hope to garner using finger prick testing.

woollygal

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Coffee diabetes
@Cana - My suggestion, if you want to really see what happens relating to exercise (and/or other factors), would be to invest in a couple of Libre sensors. Wearing a Libre sensor for two weeks (or as many multiples of 2 weeks as you choose), and scanning it with a compatible phone, will give you much, much more information that you can ever hope to garner using finger prick testing.

Thanks. Good idea. Just don’t really want to spend any money!

I’m not overly concerned I just did t want to get really low sugars by diet then ruin it be exercising if it’s pushing figured up. But don’t think it is.
Woke up in 5s this morning which is unusual and was 5s all day yesterday

Reactions: lovinglife