Diet pills and meal replacement success stories...

sammi4688

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi, I'm type 1 diabetic and I'm really struggling with my weight. When people look at me they do say "you're not massive, Ive seen bigger", however I'm the biggest I've ever been and I avoid seeing myself in the mirror for that reason! My BMI (at 31) indicates I'm obese and were trying to have further tests done for IVF under the NHS, so they have asked me to lose weight until my BMI is 29, meaning I need to lose 2 stone.
I am struggling, really bad.
I am on the Omnipod and Dexcom G6, which has helped to keep my BG in range however with stresses of everyday life living with diabetes, work, family and trying to lose weight to extend our family......they've been abit all over.

I'm after some success stories of people who may be type 1 diabetic that have either had diet pills or meal replacement shakes and lost weight.
I definitely could be stricter on myself and I am trying but it is hard

All advice welcome! Xx

Lady_poppins

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi, I'm type 1 diabetic and I'm really struggling with my weight. When people look at me they do say "you're not massive, Ive seen bigger", however I'm the biggest I've ever been and I avoid seeing myself in the mirror for that reason! My BMI (at 31) indicates I'm obese and were trying to have further tests done for IVF under the NHS, so they have asked me to lose weight until my BMI is 29, meaning I need to lose 2 stone.
I am struggling, really bad.
I am on the Omnipod and Dexcom G6, which has helped to keep my BG in range however with stresses of everyday life living with diabetes, work, family and trying to lose weight to extend our family......they've been abit all over.

I'm after some success stories of people who may be type 1 diabetic that have either had diet pills or meal replacement shakes and lost weight.
I definitely could be stricter on myself and I am trying but it is hard

All advice welcome! Xx
My daughter is feeling the same , she is T1 at the moment she is trying slimming pills .

sammi4688

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
If you could let me know how she gets on? That would be great xx