Miao Miao

IceLover

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi
I was thinking of getting a miao miao reader for my libre but i wanted to also get a smart watch. I previously had an apple watch but no longer have it and do not plan to buy another one. Also i have a iphone 8. I have seen plenty of cheap smart watches under £50 that say are compatible with android and iphone but im not sure if they will work.Therefore i would like to know if only apple watches work with Tomato app and iphones?
Also is there a massive difference between miao miao 1 and 2? As i was just going to get 1 as its cheaper!
Thanks

https://www.amazon.co.uk/junchengdg...mart+watch+womens&psc=1&qid=1571929970&sr=8-4
( i was thinking of getting something like this)

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi @IceLover ,

I'll tag in @porl69 who I belive uses a smart watch CGM combo set up.

He ma just have an idea on what you're looking for..?

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
Thanks for the tag @Jaylee
Hi @IceLover (great name btw) as nice as that watch seems iI do not think it will be able to show the Tomato app on it. I use android and have a ticwatch pro smartwatch. Onn android the watch needs to be able to run Wear OS so that it can display Tomoato (or in my case Xdrip+)
I will tag @LooperCat as she knows a lot more about Apple products.....she should be along later this afternoon

LooperCat

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
I can’t really answer your question, I’m afraid - I’ve just upgraded my Fitbit Ionic to an Apple Watch to get extra functionality, and don’t know anything about other watches. Sorry :(

Reactions: porl69

River83

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi
I was thinking of getting a miao miao reader for my libre but i wanted to also get a smart watch. I previously had an apple watch but no longer have it and do not plan to buy another one. Also i have a iphone 8. I have seen plenty of cheap smart watches under £50 that say are compatible with android and iphone but im not sure if they will work.Therefore i would like to know if only apple watches work with Tomato app and iphones?
Also is there a massive difference between miao miao 1 and 2? As i was just going to get 1 as its cheaper!
Thanks

https://www.amazon.co.uk/junchengdg...mart+watch+womens&psc=1&qid=1571929970&sr=8-4

I use a Garmin 735 along with Libre, MiaoMiao 1 and Xdrip +. There is an Xdrip or Nightscout watchface available on the Garmin store, both are which are good.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Thanks for the tag @Jaylee
Hi @IceLover (great name btw) as nice as that watch seems iI do not think it will be able to show the Tomato app on it. I use android and have a ticwatch pro smartwatch. Onn android the watch needs to be able to run Wear OS so that it can display Tomoato (or in my case Xdrip+)
I will tag @LooperCat as she knows a lot more about Apple products.....she should be along later this afternoon

35yearsofType1

Hi
Thanks

Hi - I have a MiaoMiao and I bought a Fitbit - there are a few watch faces that can use Tomato - Glance is the one I currently use - it’s fab. I couldn’t really afford an Apple Watch but love my Fitbit x