MEDTRONIC 670g

aphex2k

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that talk with their mouths full of food.
Will see how it all pans out. I'm planning on getting bloods done relatively soon just so I can see my actual a1c and if it's come down since switching over to the 670. I guess it might have come down but I also feel I'm higher than average, lots of the time. Yes, I'm avoiding hypos, but at what cost? Running high all the time?

The system works well at night - seems to pick a figure and holds me there (anything from 7.x to 8.5). Often I hit minimal delivery over night and have to enter a BG to keep in AM. I don't get DP or anything like that, never really have.

Still learning, not giving up yet!

Reactions: porl69

Gary61

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Will see how it all pans out. I'm planning on getting bloods done relatively soon just so I can see my actual a1c and if it's come down since switching over to the 670. I guess it might have come down but I also feel I'm higher than average, lots of the time. Yes, I'm avoiding hypos, but at what cost? Running high all the time?

The system works well at night - seems to pick a figure and holds me there (anything from 7.x to 8.5). Often I hit minimal delivery over night and have to enter a BG to keep in AM. I don't get DP or anything like that, never really have.

Still learning, not giving up yet!
It's hard to believe my Hba1 as well because my pump does the same but seeing is believing so you mind hopefully find a nice surprise when you do

Peter03

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I only bolus 25 units once or twice a year for a good curry or pizza, so not often, one problem I did have after being a diabetic for 25 year was that certain parts of my body would not absorb insulin so now I have to be careful where I put my captors otherwise my bloods go sky high or sometimes just a little high and then I just have to change my captor, such is life after being a diabetic for 51 years, certainly cgms make life easier, but not perfect