Accu Chek Insight

Heyrehair

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Pump
Hi all,

Does anyone know where I could source a replacement silicone case for the Aviva Insight handset. Ours has ripped and Roche don't supply them anymore apparently.

Thanks.

NicoleC1971

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
My dog ate my replacement case so I've simply ordered a zipped pouch for mine from Amazon. I tend to rely on my fsl but when I was using the handset more I found I often easily left the black one around and forgot it so now I am using bright colours to prevent that. Unsure why a special case is merited?

D

Deleted member 308541

My dog ate my replacement case
Dogs get the blame for eating a lot of things, kids homework etc.

It was used at my GP's a fair while back when I lost my scripts that had to be approved from Queensland Health, my GP told the officious idiot on the other end of the phone that what happened to my scripts that my dog had ate them. I could not help but have a stifled snigger when listening to him speak.

richyb

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Cold weather
Hi all,

Does anyone know where I could source a replacement silicone case for the Aviva Insight handset. Ours has ripped and Roche don't supply them anymore apparently.

Thanks.
I have a new case for insight. It came with pump kit. I do not need it as I carry mine in a zipped pouch with blood test equipment. You can have it if you want. Just send me a small stamped addressed jiffy bag. It's black though.