1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2020 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Accu Chek Insight

Discussion in 'Insulin Pump Forum' started by Heyrehair, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Heyrehair

Heyrehair Parent · Active Member

Hi all,

Does anyone know where I could source a replacement silicone case for the Aviva Insight handset. Ours has ripped and Roche don't supply them anymore apparently.

Thanks.

2. NicoleC1971

NicoleC1971 Type 1 · Well-Known Member

My dog ate my replacement case so I've simply ordered a zipped pouch for mine from Amazon. I tend to rely on my fsl but when I was using the handset more I found I often easily left the black one around and forgot it so now I am using bright colours to prevent that. Unsure why a special case is merited?

3. Tipetoo

Tipetoo Type 2 · Expert

Dogs get the blame for eating a lot of things, kids homework etc.

It was used at my GP's a fair while back when I lost my scripts that had to be approved from Queensland Health, my GP told the officious idiot on the other end of the phone that what happened to my scripts that my dog had ate them. I could not help but have a stifled snigger when listening to him speak.

4. richyb

richyb Type 1 · Well-Known Member

I have a new case for insight. It came with pump kit. I do not need it as I carry mine in a zipped pouch with blood test equipment. You can have it if you want. Just send me a small stamped addressed jiffy bag. It's black though.

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook