2019/20 Football season

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
in 2 1/2 hours the big Yorky derby kicks off and we intend to send Leeds back down that A62 with nil pois. :DStrange thing is I had a dream about it and we won 2-1 Leeds goal being a penalty. Lets hope that dream comes true. @zand it will be a good game and a tester for us.

Good luck to all those who's team plays today. Hope they win for you all. Enjoy the day :)

Reactions: zand

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh dear Oh dear we lost 0-2 :( I suppose it was inevitable considering Leeds are on fire at the moment. Well done Leeds.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
A trip t London for our lads today. We face Charlton tonight and they've always been a bogey team so who knows. Good luck to anyone else here who's in action tonight :)

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well guys, we didn't make it to the Carlisle v FGR match due to heavy winds and rain, we decided to go straight home. So glad we did as it would have been a very long trip home having lost lol. @Cumberland glad your guys did it! Well done. Let's hope you beat Cardiff in the next round now. :)

Reactions: Johnboy412

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Another match day and our lads travel to Lancashire to face Wigan. Hopefully bring 3 points back :)
Good luck to all our teams playing today. Hope you win :)

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
We get away with a draw. Wigan scored first and we equalised later on. 1 point is better than none :)

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Lost again, it's getting serious now, we must start getting some wins.

Got a relegation battle next Saturday v AFC Wimbledon.
Then the Christmas madness ensues!

Reactions: Johnboy412

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Grrr Leeds threw away a 3-0 lead to draw 3-3 with Cardiff. Could've been top of the league still if we had held on. :banghead::(

Oh dear. But on a happy note I hope you are gunna get promoted this time god knows you are long overdue. :)

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Lost again, it's getting serious now, we must start getting some wins.

Got a relegation battle next Saturday v AFC Wimbledon.
Then the Christmas madness ensues!

Hopefully you'll come good in the new year. Its not all over yet only half way through the season. We like you have to remain positive and think that we'll both avoid the drop.

Reactions: Lamont D

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Bury live to fight another day as winding-up petition over unpaid tax bill is dismissed on their ELEVENTH visit to the High Court

Oh good lets hope they can get sorted out now and make a return to football again.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Bury live to fight another day as winding-up petition over unpaid tax bill is dismissed on their ELEVENTH visit to the High Court

Oh good lets hope they can get sorted out now and make a return to football again.

Yes, let Bury fc become a phoenix club, but the punishment should fit what they would have been if they were still playing.
Have a look at all the other clubs that have been demoted to the non league.
They took their punishment, and played to get back up, some have, some haven't!
Bury paid their players too much and achieved promotion, when they just didn't have the financial clout to do so!
There are still contracts still not paid, probably never will. Some of Burys players have still not got a club.
They should be put no higher than the national league north, even lower if I had my way..

Six pointer for us Saturday, just gotta win.
Hope everyone has a good footie weekend!

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
A home tie to Notts Florist for our lads. Hopefully pick up a Christmas bonus of 3 points :)
Good luck to all our teams. Hope they all win today :)

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
We won 2-1 wow that's a damned good result.. :singing::singing::D The lads have earned their Christmas break.