Accepting my body type.

Veryanxious

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Finally i have decided to accept my body type as skinny. Yes i don't look like average population, so what. I am going to accept my body type as skinny and with it, Rather then look fat and calling on metabolic disease on myself. Trying to forgive self in self inducing diabetes by want to look fat.
Thank you guys for your help and support.

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done. Who wants to be average anyway?! If we were all the same it would be boring. :)

Reactions: Veryanxious

Veryanxious

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done. Who wants to be average anyway?! If we were all the same it would be boring. :)
Right? Can't believe i did to myself. I was already obese and was afraid to loose a single gram even when body wanted to just throw up and not eat.

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Right? Can't believe i did to myself. I was already obese and was afraid to loose a single gram even when body wanted to just throw up and not eat.
And I did the opposite! I now know my body is the right size at just above BMI 25. I starved myself for years to try to stay at about 22 or less. It worked for a while but I messed up my metabolism and the weight piled on. It's still there!

Congratulate yourself on seeing the error of your ways much earlier than I did. If I could go back to tell my younger self something it would be to never ever diet and never to consume diet products.

Well done again on your new way of thinking.:)