Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
One of my favourite mugs, if a little prickly
scv20200122_141501 - Edited.jpg

chris85 type 1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Good afternoon, on a beautiful sun shiny blue skies day :)
Back from dr's appointment, swab was negative :happy:ladies things, so need blood tests and an Ultrasound.
Enjoying a FF a brie, bacon cracker and some other tasty morsels, 7.,5 before lunch ( I was a little anxious this morning) so all in all not a bad day so far.
Hope you are all enjoying a nice Tuesday :)
Glad to hear everything is good at your end xx so far in 24 hours my BG has only reached 10.6 that was before my tea and today highest so far 8.9 im getting a bit more happy

Reactions: Juicyj

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
Was it just medtronic they had on offer?

Yes just medtronic - but have been offered the 670g as I self fund, so will still have to self fund for the medtronic cgm but it's a much smarter CGM as linked into the pump and can suspend insulin and it adjusts the basal every 5 mins, like wow.. Not sure when i'll get the 670g as will have to wait for approval on this now, but as I have enough G6 sensors to last the year it's no great bother unless the pumps breaks !!

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi all, congrats to @chris85 type 1, welcome to @Hopeful34, top banana to @LooperCat for the size of THAT one!

Rubbish start to my day, woke on 2.3, got out of bed and was unbalanced enough to stagger in to the wardrobe. Got sugars back up but still not quite right balance wise, especially if I bend over then straighten up. It's improved but I don't know what it is; wondering whether it may be labyrinthitis as I've just got over a cold....give it a few days I think as no other symptoms. Managed to get to puppy class and have a short stroll rather than walk afterwards. Don't like the feeling though.
Sending hugs hh1 x been seeing a few lows myself since going back on injections ,when on the pump my ic ratios were higher

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
I don’t know why she’s flying on her side, it must be one of THOSE days. And it’s the cocoa that’s organic etc, not the mug. I give up, definitely a day to fly on one’s side.

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
That one’s one of my favourites, though it doesn’t do much for feminism. Bought in Jordan about 20 years ago, it brings back memories of Petra, camels, lovely help from a guide when hypoing on a desert trip. The fairy one was used at work as an antidote to the serious stuff. Both mugs bought in charity and junk shops.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
That one’s one of my favourites, though it doesn’t do much for feminism. Bought in Jordan about 20 years ago, it brings back memories of Petra, camels, lovely help from a guide when hypoing on a desert trip. .

Looking at the mug. It doesn't look like the fashion back then was too gender specific.?
They all seemed to like to "glam up" with the makeup & bling..

Lol, yep. Heat & insulin sensitivity got me a few times..

India, mid to late 90s.

image.jpeg