Proof that if you want to......you can

Montrealer

IMG_4124.jpg

Lots of work and the will......and losing that stomach fat.....I’m now half way thru. A 12 week program on metformin and careful diet.....that being said I did lose 27 lbs. before the program started

Reactions: zand

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
View attachment 39003

Lots of work and the will......and losing that stomach fat.....I’m now half way thru. A 12 week program on metformin and careful diet.....that being said I did lose 27 lbs. before the program started
Sorry, Montrealer, but what is the image in your post?

lucylocket61

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I do not like the assumption in the title that just because the op could do something, everyone can if they just try harder.

Everyone is different.

MeiChanski

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I’m confused too, the 26.8mmol is scarily high but grats on the weight loss

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Looks like that was a high bg about a year ago and I'm guessing a picture of a much better bg result or a nice hba1c was meant to be there as well :)

Last edited:

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
I could easily get a 26.8 :)

Well done on getting control back @Montrealer. Hoping to see a pic of a 5.4 or around that mark on your next post

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Yes well done on your progress so far @Montrealer
I agree it's not easy and for some of us it's nigh on impossible but that doesn't take anything away from your own achievement.
Keep posting. :)

Montrealer

I’m within my norms .....again.......my point it’s easy to lose your focus and let it slip away........then having to start over.........but I’m on my way to drop 40 lbs which will go a long way in keeping and making it easy to maintaining my readings.......yes this was last April......