Low-Carb Research Study

FrankieParody

Hello everyone,

I am a Health Psychology masters student at Liverpool John Moores University, and I am conducting research investigating the understanding, thoughts, motivations and experiences of people with Type 2 diabetes surrounding Low Carbohydrate Diets.

My study includes a 30-60 minute interview via Zoom. I will be conducting the interview, and it will be on a 1:1 basis, so please make sure this is something you are comfortable to do before choosing to take part.

Your participation is completely voluntary and your responses will be anonymous. In order to take part, you must be aged 18 or over, have had Type 2 diabetes for 12 months or longer, and have been on a Low Carbohydrate Diet for 3 months or longer. You must also to able to converse fluently in English.

If anyone is interested in taking part, or would like more information about the study, please feel free to send me a private message and we can discuss it further :)

Thank you!

Edit by Mod to confirm this study has been granted DCUK approval.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Debandez

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
This site is also populated by many people that do NOT live in the UK. That should be taken into account.

Setting up the survey parameters first would be a smarter move

carol43

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Did my interview with Frankie this afternoon.

FrankieParody

Hello everyone,

Thank you very much to those of you who have already participated in my research, I really appreciate it, it has been great to hear your stories!

I am still looking for participants :) It will involve an informal 1:1 interview via zoom, taking approx 30mins. If anyone is interested or wants further info please send me a private message.

Thanks!

FrankieParody

Hello again!

Thank you to everyone for supporting my research, I only need 3-4 more people to take part :) Please send me a private message and I'll send you more information.