Mixing Lancets and Lancing Devices

I recently picked up my prescription of Lancets from the dispensary at my GP's and they have switched the brand from GlucoRX to Glucoject. fortunately I had a GlucoJect lancing device, however I much prefer the GlucoRX lancing device. They both appear to be the same size and appear to fit the GlucoRX lancing device. The blue one is the GlucoRX the green is the Glucoject.

lancets2.jpg
Does anyone know if they are cross compatible?

Rokaab

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Does anyone know if they are cross compatible?

Well if the new lancets fit (without any modification) in the lancing device you like just use that one :) I suspect most lancets like that are the same size anyways and will fit in many lancing devices.

Muneeb

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
The only thing I would say in regards to this, as I had previous experience (with different brand). Although they looked the same and fitted ok, one type didn't sit tight in the holder, so when I used the pricking device it would be kind of loose and I got a very deep prick!.

Just something to bare in mind.

UK T1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi,
Do the lancets perhaps say which devices they're compatible with on the box? My surgery is good at changing my prescription for cheaper alternatives, but they always state they are still compatible with the devices I have.

Also, when I've changed glucose meters my diabetic team have automatically told my GP to update my prescription, but when I've then requested to stay on the old lancing device (smaller and more comfortable) they were completely fine with that. So it is worth contacting your surgery if you'd like to stay on your old lancing device.