Watlaa and Xdrip+

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
Is anyone using the Watlaa watch along with Xdrip+. Having trouble getting Xdrip to connect and stay connected to Xdrip

Peter03

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I hope you find out what the problem is, the only thing I can think of is when I looked into the watlla watch they seemed to mention the Bluetooth loosing signal easily and they suggested moving the watch on the same arm as the miao miao but I suspect you have already read that, my ticwatch is still working o.k. at the moment although I did have a nasty fall last week scratched the metal outer ring but the watch seems okay, unlike me I have broken ribs again a sign of getting old I suppose

Reactions: porl69

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
I hope you find out what the problem is, the only thing I can think of is when I looked into the watlla watch they seemed to mention the Bluetooth loosing signal easily and they suggested moving the watch on the same arm as the miao miao but I suspect you have already read that, my ticwatch is still working o.k. at the moment although I did have a nasty fall last week scratched the metal outer ring but the watch seems okay, unlike me I have broken ribs again a sign of getting old I suppose

Bluetooth to the watch is fine. Its the connection between the watch and Xdrip on my phone..

OUCH! Broken ribs are painful.....speedy recovery

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
All sorted.
Used the settings in the pics then 'forget device' in the system status menu, do a Bluetooth scan and, hey presto, all working fine
Screenshot_20200618_232700_com.eveningoutpost.dexdrip.jpg
Screenshot_20200618_232705_com.eveningoutpost.dexdrip.jpg

Reactions: kev-w