1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2020 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Watlaa and Xdrip+

Discussion in 'Blood Glucose Monitoring' started by porl69, Jun 17, 2020.

1. porl69

porl69 Type 1 · Well-Known Member

Is anyone using the Watlaa watch along with Xdrip+. Having trouble getting Xdrip to connect and stay connected to Xdrip

2. Peter03

Peter03 Type 1 · Well-Known Member

I hope you find out what the problem is, the only thing I can think of is when I looked into the watlla watch they seemed to mention the Bluetooth loosing signal easily and they suggested moving the watch on the same arm as the miao miao but I suspect you have already read that, my ticwatch is still working o.k. at the moment although I did have a nasty fall last week scratched the metal outer ring but the watch seems okay, unlike me I have broken ribs again a sign of getting old I suppose

• Like Like x 1
  3. porl69

Bluetooth to the watch is fine. Its the connection between the watch and Xdrip on my phone..

OUCH! Broken ribs are painful.....speedy recovery

4. porl69

All sorted.
    Used the settings in the pics then 'forget device' in the system status menu, do a Bluetooth scan and, hey presto, all working fine Screenshot_20200618_232700_com.eveningoutpost.dexdrip.jpg Screenshot_20200618_232705_com.eveningoutpost.dexdrip.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook