Medtronic Insulin Pump Daily Journals

Jo4

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I used to get Medtronic insulin pump daily journals from my diabetic clinic however I have received a message to contact Medtronic direct for future supplies. I have contacted Medtronic but they have not responded.

Where is everyone else getting Medtronic insulin pump daily journals from?

Jo4

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
https://shop.medtronic-diabetes.co.uk/en/accessories/misc/logbook

Is this what you are after? Log into your Medtronic account and they are under "misc" in Accessories

Thank you!

I have tried for years to get a Medtronic account but I always get the same message "You have been redirected due to inactivity during registration. Please continue your registration by entering your email ID and password in the fields given below" which goes in a continuous cycle and despite contacting Medtronic I cannot get registered.

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
Thank you!

I have tried for years to get a Medtronic account but I always get the same message "You have been redirected due to inactivity during registration. Please continue your registration by entering your email ID and password in the fields given below" which goes in a continuous cycle and despite contacting Medtronic I cannot get registered.

My DSN had to set up the account for me. I told what email address and password to use

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
Otherwise just call up Medtronic direct and get them to sort it out for you ?

sleepster

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
How do you normally order your consumables? Make a note of the product code and ask for however many you need when you order the rest of your supplies