I cannot wait till I've had my heart scan

Sparklebrightisright

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I dislike people who judge me for my weight i have lots of problems was born very premature which resulted in lots of health problems since i was little still affect me today.
So i can find out what caused my heart problems and find out what I can and cannot do.

Hopefully I will find out when I can do more exercise and the hot weather is too hot.

Hopefully if its nothing serious I will be able to buy my bike.

Sparklebright500.

Reactions: Bex72

davd

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
So i can find out what caused my heart problems and find out what I can and cannot do.

Hopefully I will find out when I can do more exercise and the hot weather is too hot.

Sparklebright500.
Hope you are ok .
I bought an E bike about 6 weeks ago and now if weather Ok I am cycling about 15 miles 3 times a week.
Best thing I have done , sometimes I don’t want to stop .
I live in Yorkshire so Quite hilly and the extra assistance from electric is brilliant.
Not cheap to buy but worth it.
One point though is I stopped losing my weight after a started cycling then I relized that my legs had changed from fat to muscle which weighs more ,but now it’s starting to come off again.
Hope scans come back ok

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Sparklebright500.

I hope you get some answers and can find a clear way forward.
How are you feeling now?

Sparklebrightisright

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I dislike people who judge me for my weight i have lots of problems was born very premature which resulted in lots of health problems since i was little still affect me today.
Hi to all,

It was about 8 years ago when my grandauhter was small I would get off the bus near where they lived and walk up and be brethless by the time i got their i have never smoked all though lots of people in my family have smoked around me and I have asked them not 2 lots of times before i guess its from passive smoking and also the fact that I only weighed 1 pound 13oz when I was born too so that didn't help did it.
I had palpitations last Sunday again and could feel my heart beating when I was laid on my side felt really strange.

I hope i get my letter this week for my appointment.

Sparklebrightisright.