1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

I cannot wait till I've had my heart scan

Discussion in 'Type 2 Diabetes' started by Sparklebrightisright, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Sparklebrightisright

Sparklebrightisright Type 2 · Well-Known Member

So i can find out what caused my heart problems and find out what I can and cannot do.

Hopefully I will find out when I can do more exercise and the hot weather is too hot.

Hopefully if its nothing serious I will be able to buy my bike.

Sparklebright500.

• Hug Hug x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. davd

davd Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Hope you are ok .
    I bought an E bike about 6 weeks ago and now if weather Ok I am cycling about 15 miles 3 times a week.
    Best thing I have done , sometimes I don’t want to stop .
    I live in Yorkshire so Quite hilly and the extra assistance from electric is brilliant.
    Not cheap to buy but worth it.
    One point though is I stopped losing my weight after a started cycling then I relized that my legs had changed from fat to muscle which weighs more ,but now it’s starting to come off again.
    Hope scans come back ok

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Brunneria

Brunneria Other · Moderator
    Staff Member

I hope you get some answers and can find a clear way forward.
    How are you feeling now?

4. Sparklebrightisright

Sparklebrightisright Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Hi to all,

It was about 8 years ago when my grandauhter was small I would get off the bus near where they lived and walk up and be brethless by the time i got their i have never smoked all though lots of people in my family have smoked around me and I have asked them not 2 lots of times before i guess its from passive smoking and also the fact that I only weighed 1 pound 13oz when I was born too so that didn't help did it.
    I had palpitations last Sunday again and could feel my heart beating when I was laid on my side felt really strange.

I hope i get my letter this week for my appointment.

Sparklebrightisright.

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook