Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
Hope you all are keeping well.

My life style over the past few months has been so bad.
Have to now start getting things back on track and no doubt I will be needing some help to get my diabetes to where it was x

Lilylala

I know it's hard , just take little steps as my first time in a supermarket yesterday since March 23rd was petrified but made it round and gave myself a big pat on the back, got to get back to a so called "" normal ""

Reactions: JenniferM55

shelley262

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
@ally1 it’s so good to see you back after some difficult and challenging times. Well done getting back to it - the first step back up the hill is hard when you’ve slipped but you are still on the right path, you know the direction to go in - the hard bit is to realise it and you have - do ask for any support you need. Thinking of you.

Reactions: ally1

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi @ally1

Glad to see you back. You’ve been through some challenging times but we’re all here to support you.

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Hope you all are keeping well.

My life style over the past few months has been so bad.
Have to now start getting things back on track and no doubt I will be needing some help to get my diabetes to where it was x
Hi @ally1 nice to have you back with us had been wondering how you were remember it's one day at a time and you will soon be back to where you wan't to be.:)

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
I know it's hard , just take little steps as my first time in a supermarket yesterday since March 23rd was petrified but made it round and gave myself a big pat on the back, got to get back to a so called "" normal ""
Well done going to the supermarket.
As yet, I have not ventured into town where my nearest supermarket is x

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
@ally1 it’s so good to see you back after some difficult and challenging times. Well done getting back to it - the first step back up the hill is hard when you’ve slipped but you are still on the right path, you know the direction to go in - the hard bit is to realise it and you have - do ask for any support you need. Thinking of you.
Thank you.
It is hard to get back on track and I accept that it's only me that can get back on the ladder. Have done it before so I can do it again x

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
Hi @ally1 nice to have you back with us had been wondering how you were remember it's one day at a time and you will soon be back to where you wan't to be.:)
Thank you
Once I realised I had gone back to my old ways, then I realised it's only me that can do that x

Reactions: JohnEGreen

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
Welcome back Ally, I was wondering where & how you were getting on. Just remember you'll get all the support we can offer.
Thank you
I know I can rely on all people here to help xx

Reactions: tina_marie

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Nice to have you back .

ziggy_w

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello @ally1,

Just wanted to take the chance to also welcome you back to the forum. So, sorry to hear about your recent MS diagnosis -- you've definitely been given a plateful. Hugs.

Here's rooting for you.

Last edited: