Anyone use ozempic pen

Sparklebrightisright

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I dislike people who judge me for my weight i have lots of problems was born very premature which resulted in lots of health problems since i was little still affect me today.
Hi to all,

I spoke to the diabetes nurse this morning and she is putting me on the ozempic diabetes once weekly injection
To help with weightloss cannot wait to try it when it arrives hopefully i will loose some weight with it trying it for 1 month then increase after so i hope I have some sucess with it.

Will let you know how it goes if anyone used it let me know how you got on.

Sparklebrightisright

shamrock69

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
dishonest people
I have used ozempic in the past...It was great for me and i felt it really helped me lose more weight..once a week injection is much better than similar medications being once per day.

Unfortunately I had to come off it as in rare cases can have a detrimental effect to retinopathy levels.
I would not hesitate to use it again once my retinopathy complications are fixed

If i remember correcly,they put you on the low dose for 4 weeks..then the middle dose for 6 weeks..and if your body can tolerate it the highest dose for the rest of the time.

Sparklebrightisright

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I dislike people who judge me for my weight i have lots of problems was born very premature which resulted in lots of health problems since i was little still affect me today.
Thankyou for your reply I seem to be fine on it so hopefully will go on to the higher dose.

Sparklebrightisright.

Reactions: Freema

Babdicoot

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I've been on it for 4 months +
I've lost around 2 stone, I can't eat a full meal anymore as i feel fuller quite quick and feel sick if I force it down.

I was put on it as my bg levels was in th 20-30 wouldn't come down with 90 units of humilin insulin twice a day, I was drinking like a fish and was hungry like a horse.

Now I'm on zero insulin, just the ozempic and I'm around 5-10 bg levels, I'm due to have my hba1c done soon

Newly diagnosed

I've been on it for 4 months +
I've lost around 2 stone, I can't eat a full meal anymore as i feel fuller quite quick and feel sick if I force it down.

I was put on it as my bg levels was in th 20-30 wouldn't come down with 90 units of humilin insulin twice a day, I was drinking like a fish and was hungry like a horse.

Now I'm on zero insulin, just the ozempic and I'm around 5-10 bg levels, I'm due to have my hba1c done soon

S

Sparklebrightisright62

Hi to all,

I have been on the weightloss pen since June 29 have lost 7.7kg I am still using it I received my other box the other day.
I am also using a protien shake for breakfast 2 so that is helping I just wish I could loose the rest I have another 25kg to loose to get to where I want to be so hopefully I can manage it sooner rather than later.

Sparklebright62

Clase

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Reality TV
Hello all. Happy Easter.
I was on Trulicity for 3 months but unfortunately developed an allergic reaction to it so was moved to Ozempic 6 weeks ago. I was fine on the 0.25mg dose but since moving up to 0.5mg I've been having nausea, slight dizziness, headaches and fatigue. All are common side effects which I can Iive with if they will stop as my body gets used to it. Has anyone else been affected like this and do they stop after longer use please?

Chow576

Hi to all,

I spoke to the diabetes nurse this morning and she is putting me on the ozempic diabetes once weekly injection
To help with weightloss cannot wait to try it when it arrives hopefully i will loose some weight with it trying it for 1 month then increase after so i hope I have some sucess with it.

Will let you know how it goes if anyone used it let me know how you got on.

Sparklebrightisright
I've been on it 5 weeks now and lost 4 kg I do feel queezy and when I look at food it puts me off I feel full most of the time.