Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
90 oh crumbs here we go again

Hopeful34

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Sorry your hba1c has risen @Cumberland. Sorry if this is a daft question, but do you know what's caused it to go up? Is it a change in routine with Covid etc? Sending hugs and hope that things aren't really stressful for you just now (apart from diabetes). Take care, and let us know how you're doing. You've really encouraged many people on this forum, and had a lot of wisdom to share, so you'll be able to bring your hba1c down again, I'm sure.

Reactions: Cumberland

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Is it the crumbs that is causing your high numbers?

Or are you in sympathy with your footie team?

You have done it once mate, there is no reason why you can't do it again! Get back on the bandwagon!

Keep safe

I know I can jump back on the bandwagon again

Good luck to TRFC easy 6 points for you this season

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Sorry your hba1c has risen @Cumberland. Sorry if this is a daft question, but do you know what's caused it to go up? Is it a change in routine with Covid etc? Sending hugs and hope that things aren't really stressful for you just now (apart from diabetes). Take care, and let us know how you're doing. You've really encouraged many people on this forum, and had a lot of wisdom to share, so you'll be able to bring your hba1c down again, I'm sure.

Thank you

I was shielding from late March to August 1st so no exercise whatsoever
Just sat in the house or back garden

My waistband didn’t expand, thankfully

I can’t pinpoint as to why, but it’s got me feeling a bit down.

Thanks for your kind words, I do try and help others with well meaning advice and support, suppose that’s a ‘nurse’ thing in me

Neuropathy really painful and now it’s starting up in my fingers/hands

I’m ready for the knackers yard

Reactions: Lamont D

Hopeful34

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
It was really hard for many reasons for those shielding. Nobody wants to be told to stay at home for that length of time. The times we're living through with all the uncertainty and constant changes to what we can and can't do, have caused a lot of people to feel down.

Neuropathy is absolutely horrible, I suffer from it, and the pain gets me down at times. Have you tried any other medication apart from Amitriptyline for it? I've had a little bit more success with Lyrica (still very limited though). Look after yourself.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I know I can jump back on the bandwagon again

Good luck to TRFC easy 6 points for you this season

I know what you mean, I have just had all my tests done again and because I didn't do a lot, during lockdown because of the wife and Father in law both isolating because of being on the at risk list. Also because of my anxiety and depression, I really didn't want to do anything at all. Of course all this and more, had me in a bit of a state, just like Rovers!
I think that I've turned the corner, I had a very good day yesterday, but paying for it today,, no energy, just want to sit in my chair and watch the world go by!
Trying not to think about anything!

Hopefully we will get back to supporting our teams, I think both clubs need all the support they can get!

Keep safe, keep the faith!

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
It was really hard for many reasons for those shielding. Nobody wants to be told to stay at home for that length of time. The times we're living through with all the uncertainty and constant changes to what we can and can't do, have caused a lot of people to feel down.

Neuropathy is absolutely horrible, I suffer from it, and the pain gets me down at times. Have you tried any other medication apart from Amitriptyline for it? I've had a little bit more success with Lyrica (still very limited though). Look after yourself.

I’m on Pregablin and cocodomol

Amitriptyline and Duloxatine not little effect

Your right neuropathy is terrible

Let’s hope for better days

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I know what you mean, I have just had all my tests done again and because I didn't do a lot, during lockdown because of the wife and Father in law both isolating because of being on the at risk list. Also because of my anxiety and depression, I really didn't want to do anything at all. Of course all this and more, had me in a bit of a state, just like Rovers!
I think that I've turned the corner, I had a very good day yesterday, but paying for it today,, no energy, just want to sit in my chair and watch the world go by!
Trying not to think about anything!

Hopefully we will get back to supporting our teams, I think both clubs need all the support they can get!

Keep safe, keep the faith!

Keep the faith is forever hopeful