Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
The term “new normal “
New personal records
Deadlift 3x8 worked up to 250 pounds
Squats 3x8 worked up to 250 pounds
Incline leg press .. worked up to 12 x 45 pound plates.

Currently at 5 meals a day. 5 days of eggs, fish, chicken and beef. 2 days (leg days) I add some carbs otherwise I can’t recover. Added fat is only coconut milk/oil.

BS is in the 4s, but I’ve only been testing a couple times a week. I’ll order a libre in January to see what’s going on,

My n=1 experiment, T2 in itself did not prevent me from packing on the muscle. Eat clean, train hard and sleep a lot

Reactions: zauberflote

Tophat1900

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Uncooked bacon
Outstanding... now drop and give me 50... lol

That's some great progress, it's even better if you enjoy it which is the key to exercise success. Wish you continued results!

Reactions: zauberflote

zauberflote

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
okra. Cigarette smoke, old, new, and permeating a room, wafting from a balcony, etc etc. That I have so many chronic diseases. That I take so very many meds. Being cold. Anything too loud, but specifically non-classical music and the television.
Way to go @LaoDan! Sounds like you're having fun. Where to from here?

LaoDan

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
The term “new normal “
Way to go @LaoDan! Sounds like you're having fun. Where to from here?

Planning to retire and....
Become a beach bum and learning to surf.
Start my own tiki like religion, with lots of incense, sacred coconuts and stuff. Carbs would be the forbidden evil. My last attempt failed, I found a coconut and made an altar, but the coconut dried up, cracked and leaked all over the place.