Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Lilylala

great pod cast , well done , just listened to it .It's amazing that omad has stopped your migraines as they can be life limiting awful condition , mine were hormonal and once I had my hysterectomy they stopped .My omad journey is now 8 months in and it's the best thing I have done as no longer on insulin and a bonus of 3 stone weight loss thanks to the information on our forum.

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
A while back I did a podcast with Dan from Deliciously Guilt Free (great keto cakes). The episode goes out today. Bit of a long one (an hour), but a couple of links below, and we did chat about this forum!

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/uk-low-carb/id1503692518#episodeGuid=Buzzsprout-6242803
https://open.spotify.com/episode/3XAOPsGv8ndJ6opWLt8gY3?si=LR2Bexo3RkmsL3kqvmAvYg

Great news! Looking forward to listening to it. Got the grandchildren today so will be this evening. Something to look forward to.

Dan's podcasts are always so good....just like his deliriously guilt free cakes. ;-)

I don't look at it as self promotion. It's just a way of sharing your journey in the hope that it will help others. You have an amazing story to tell. Extremely interesting. Incrediblely inspirational. You have so much knowledge to share. Thank you for taking the time to do this. And thank you for all that you do on here and elsewhere.

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
great pod cast , well done , just listened to it .It's amazing that omad has stopped your migraines as they can be life limiting awful condition , mine were hormonal and once I had my hysterectomy they stopped .My omad journey is now 8 months in and it's the best thing I have done as no longer on insulin and a bonus of 3 stone weight loss thanks to the information on our forum.

That’s great news!

MrsA2

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm way behind with podcasts to listen, but this one is now top of my list

Mrs T 123

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Agree totally with Debz - thanks for sharing - you are a star - a gold star - winner!

Choosehappy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hypos!

MrsA2

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I listened today. Very interesting and motivating. You make it sound so achievable.

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I listened today. Very interesting and motivating. You make it sound so achievable.

Thanks. I remember way back in the throes of migraines totally dominating my life, searching for and not finding, anyone who could provide hope. There were plenty of groups where people discussed their migraines, but I found them far too depressing and not at all helpful. I remember saying ‘I want to find someone who’s been there and come out the other side’. It was all about hope.

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks. I remember way back in the throes of migraines totally dominating my life, searching for and not finding, anyone who could provide hope. There were plenty of groups where people discussed their migraines, but I found them far too depressing and not at all helpful. I remember saying ‘I want to find someone who’s been there and come out the other side’. It was all about hope.

SUPERSTAR!