Diabetic complications??

Carl W

Hi guys, quick question, Does anyone have any conditions or complications from having diabetes? I’ve been having chest “twinges” on the left side for about a week, and was wondering if this is a common thing, or if it’s serious or what?? I’ve only been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes a year and half ago... TIA

Mrs T 123

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
In your shoes I would be getting myself checked out with my GP - it could simply be something muscular or a lot more serious - we are not able to give medical advice here - pick up the phone and make the call - take care

Reactions: Rachox and Carl W

EllieM

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
forum bugs
Hi guys, quick question, Does anyone have any conditions or complications from having diabetes? I’ve been having chest “twinges” on the left side for about a week, and was wondering if this is a common thing, or if it’s serious or what?? I’ve only been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes a year and half ago... TIA

Just because you've got diabetes it doesn't mean that all the health issues not associated with diabetes go away. I've no idea whether those symptoms are a T1 complication, but even if you weren't diabetic you should get it checked out.

Good luck.

Reactions: Rachox