Covid -19 strains, the vaccine and general chat.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
The friend who lives in Windsor Berkshire is in Tier 4 now.

Mr_Pot

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I am near Windsor, we only had one day to enjoy Tier 3 before we were in Tier 4.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I live in t north west, and along with Leicester and other places up here have been in permanent high lockdown regulations since March.
When the last lockdown ended and only a few areas were out of tier three restrictions, which included London. I could see that the tier two restrictions down the home counties was too low, I think this was political and against all the data. This has been reversed twice in two days and surprisingly, because it's London they have invented a new level and put the entire south east in tier four.
I wonder why?

Let's look at the nightmare Boris is facing with Kent in total lockdown except key workers which includes lorry drivers, through the ferries in and around Dover and Suffolk. The nature of imports and exports, using the ferries is that Kent, London and the home counties is the main artery of everything that we import and are so critical and crucial to our economy, our health and how we feed ourselves.
These imports are delivered all around the country in the UK and Ireland.
These drivers need to eat and go the toilet. They need not to catch this new strain and deliver imports without infecting the rest of us.
Then there is brexit.
If we get a deal it will be horrendous.
If we don't get some sort of agreement it will be a disaster
If we get no deal and tariffs it is a catastrophe.

This year couldn't get any worse, unless Boris proves me wrong again!

Nightmare before (and after) Christmas!

Keep safe.

DavidGrahamJones

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Newspapers
This year couldn't get any worse, unless Boris proves me wrong again!

Boris has proved you wrong? When was that? I have no confidence in his leadership or believe anything he says. So at least that means I'm not getting any surprises. There's still time I suppose.

Interesting that Kent Online have reported 3 massive delays in 2 weeks, approaching the Eurotunnel which has been put down to the French testing their systems for after January 1st, at least the French are testing them.

As for Farage's Garages (car parks), building delayed because of water levels. Who said they're being built on flood plains?