Technical Issues

Mrs T 123

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Anyone else having a problem navigating this website tonight - I keep getting a critical error/wordpress error message for this website when trying to sign on/navigate as I normally do?

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Like I said on the other thread, the site works fine for me today, but I've flagged it up with the other mods who all know their way around computers way better than I do.
In the mean time, it's useful if others let us know if they have problems as well.
Hopefully the problem will resolve itself.

Reactions: Mrs T 123

Mrs T 123

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Like I said on the other thread, the site works fine for me today, but I've flagged it up with the other mods who all know their way around computers way better than I do.
In the mean time, it's useful if others let us know if they have problems as well.
Hopefully the problem will resolve itself.
Working fine for me now - thanks

Reactions: Antje77

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Anyone else having a problem navigating this website tonight - I keep getting a critical error/wordpress error message for this website when trying to sign on/navigate as I normally do?

It's useful to clear cookies etc when this sort of thing happens and start a new session. That helps ensure it just isn't an errant cookie in play.

JoKalsbeek

Expert
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
It's useful to clear cookies etc when this sort of thing happens and start a new session. That helps ensure it just isn't an errant cookie in play.
Errant cookies... Are those extra carby? (Sorry, I'll go away).

KK123

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Yep, I had exactly the same, fine now though.