youtuber with LADA diabetes who is an inspiration to me

Alexandra100

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
i am type 2 but enjoy watching Jay Sampat for information or just inspiration.

@Drfarxan Hi, I just caught up with your post and began watching this video. So far I really like it. Even his first words "resilient diabetic" are helping raise my morale and stiffen my determination! And he seems so calm! An inspiration. I am really looking forward to watching more asap. Disappointing that no-one else has reacted. I wonder if moving the post to another slot might reach more people. I can't be the only person who would like this.
Thanks anyway.

Reactions: Sad21+

NicoleC1971

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
He is a good presenter and full of heart! I guess the LADA bit put me off but what he says is relevant to all of us and comes from his own experience as well as his degree in nutrition (the contents of which he now strongly disagrees with!) . Thanks for the steer.

Drfarxan

@Drfarxan Hi, I just caught up with your post and began watching this video. So far I really like it. Even his first words "resilient diabetic" are helping raise my morale and stiffen my determination! And he seems so calm! An inspiration. I am really looking forward to watching more asap. Disappointing that no-one else has reacted. I wonder if moving the post to another slot might reach more people. I can't be the only person who would like this.
Thanks anyway.
I was suprized myself really, he is a big inspiration and has alot of good content in his youtube. He deserves support for his channel so he can benefit and inspire more of us