FreeStyle libre daily graph times at bottom of graph

thewestiesmum

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
On the freestyle libre daily graph re the times along the bottom of the graph if the big long lines are 3am, 6am and 9am what would the 2 little lines in-between be?
Screenshot_20211229-113054_resized.jpg

Rokaab

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
They are the hours, so for example between 3am and 6am the two little lines are markers for 4am and 5am

Reactions: ert

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi @mum2westiesGill ,

Did you know. If you were to use Xdrip or the Diabox app? Not only would you probably get a more recognisable quick visual reference with a CGM set up. You can click on any dot in the graph & it can show the sensor reading at that precise point on the timeline.

No searching for the "white cat in a snowstorm." :)

Reactions: thewestiesmum

thewestiesmum

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi @mum2westiesGill ,

Did you know. If you were to use Xdrip or the Diabox app? Not only would you probably get a more recognisable quick visual reference with a CGM set up. You can click on any dot in the graph & it can show the sensor reading at that precise point on the timeline.

No searching for the "white cat in a snowstorm." :)

No I didn't know that. I use an android phone the se10 so would either of them be compatible with my phone and also which one do you use?

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
No I didn't know that. I use an android phone the se10 so would either of them be compatible with my phone and also which one do you use?

I'd stick my neck out & say yes, they would be compatable.
I've used both apps on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 & now Note 9.
I find Diabox more stable & less of a convoluted faff to set up. (In contrast with XDrip.) It can pretty much pick up any alarms on my phone in the other room? (Direct from the Libre 2.) it certainly lets me know if the phone is a few meters away charging on the other side of the room at night..

Reactions: thewestiesmum