What are you watching

mouseee

Just watched the final The Split today. Really enjoyed the final series... but you need tissues....

Riva_Roxaban

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Finished watching the Family Man which is about a Indian anti terrorist law enforcment group drama series on Prime, worth a watch.

Also working our way through Farscape for a a bit of light drama scifi stuff on Prime.

We stopped subscribing to Netflix a couple of months ago, just not enough time in the day to watch them all.

Reactions: hankjam

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Finished watching the Family Man which is about a Indian anti terrorist law enforcment group drama series on Prime, worth a watch.

Also working our way through Farscape for a a bit of light drama scifi stuff on Prime.

We stopped subscribing to Netflix a couple of months ago, just not enough time in the day to watch them all.

Farscape was a sci fi too far for me!
Prime is on the way to becoming unwatchable, they are going out of their way to charge for free programmes and movies made over five years ago! You already pay a subscription and they still want more!!!

Riva_Roxaban

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Prime is on the way to becoming unwatchable, they are going out of their way to charge for free programmes and movies made over five years ago! You already pay a subscription and they still want more!!!
I joined Prime for the free postage when buying stiff from Amazon US, and the videos, music and other stuff were thrown in free also.

This followed across when I joined Amazon Australia when they started up here.

If you want extra choice you have to pay for it, which is a good business model as far as I am concerned.

I pay extra for the music service so I can get more selections of the music I want to listen to.

As for the various video channels that you have to pay for, if I wanted to watch the latest movies I would subscribe for one month then cancel the sub after watching them. Which is cheaper than going to a cinema to watch it.

Reactions: Lamont D

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Aurora Teagarden. 18.
Haunted by murder.

I joined prime for about two years, because of the postage on items we needed during lockdown. But since it included paying extra for some items, so I dumped it!
if it becomes worth it, maybe around Christmas, I will take advantage.

Riva_Roxaban

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I joined prime for about two years, because of the postage on items we needed during lockdown. But since it included paying extra for some items, so I dumped it!
if it becomes worth it, maybe around Christmas, I will take advantage.
I get free postage on all Prime orders worldwide (the US and UK) as well as Australia, it has been like this since January 2022.

We are watching several tv shows at present finished the final episodes of Farscape, and have watched the first season of Goliath, which was excellent. The second season is starting to be a good one as well. Well worth a watch if you are broad minded.

Watched a couple of episodes of Borat's American Lockdown just as a bit of a laugh at the gullibility of some people.

Riva_Roxaban

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Reactions: Lamont D

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
D.I.Ray.

A new police drama, gonna watch it later.

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
At the mo
Gentleman Jack, man eating pigs story line is a must
The Spilt, not much fun in lawyer land....
Life After Life, very good and close to book.
Sewing Bee, impressive skills at work.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Just finished two seasons of The Orville? More “star trek” then Star Trek has been for a number of years..

Reminded me of the movie Galaxy Quest, for some reason…

Riva_Roxaban

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Warched Attackers: The Last Flight on Prime, an interesting WW2 air force series.

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Time After Time on 2. It's was a very good adaptation of the book. Time did fly by.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
What looks like a new series of Love, death & robots..
A bunch of sci if shorts..

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Just finished Last Kingdom, eagerly awaiting the movie now before we say goodbye to the characters.
Even got my fussy daughter interested as she found it had some quite pleasing eye candy - men and women so it made it easier for her to watch and relate to characters. Has given us some good talking and something we now have in common

Reactions: hankjam

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Season one of

Night sky.

On Prime.

Brilliant.

philly1991

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Watched a Netflix programme today, Peadophile Hunter. Very interesting but also very very disturbing and scary.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
We're watching Obi-Wan on Disney. Not sure yet, 2 episodes in and not enjoying it. Find a couple of characters quite annoying