Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Big game today, away at Bradford.

hope all our teams win this easter!

good wins for British clubs in Europe this week!

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Unfortunately we won't be watching Man City v Liverpool tomorrow as we have both Man C fans and Liverpool fans so would end up with a civil war in the front room. :)

Reactions: hankjam

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well look at the. All this afternoon's results went in our favour and at the moment we are 1-0 up thanks to one of QPR's donkeys scoring for us. Way to go.

Reactions: Lamont D

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Game over. 2-2 draw. A valuable point for us. 7 points clear of Boro and Blackburn. Next up we are away to Boro on Monday dinner time. Nail biting moments yet again. If Fulham beat Derby tonight then they are promoted and Derby will be sunk. Its all go.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
1-1, 89th minute equaliser, they took lead, had a man sent off and we struggled to break them down.

Not good enough for play offs, season over!
Onto Monday and Exeter at home, they will be to strong for us!
Not confident at all!

Well done the udders!

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Final run in. Boro tomorrow, Barnsley on Friday night, Coventry on Sat 30th and final game home to Bristol City on 7th May. My guess is 1 point from Boro, 3 from Barnsley, 1 from Coventry and probably all 3 from Bristol. It should all be over after the Barnsley game. Going all out for 3 points tomorrow though and that would all about seal our play off seat.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Exeter tomorrow, gotta think positive about this game, it could be the last chance saloon!
only a win will do, and I'm not convinced we can do it! Not enough quality!

Hope all our teams do well this week!

Reactions: Johnboy412

Over the hill

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well played Huddersfield, we just weren't at the races. Same old problem that we don't get the ball in the box. Maybe next season.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well Having been on the night shift and on the night shift tonight I've just got up and looked at the footy scores. We beat Boro and secured our place in the play offs. Just who we play won't be known till the end of the season but as things stand its Sheffield Utd and as I remember rightly we beat them in the play off finals to gain promotion to the Championship. As things stand all the other results are in our favour.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well played Huddersfield, we just weren't at the races. Same old problem that we don't get the ball in the box. Maybe next season.

Well you can't give up yet mate. You can still make the play offs. Our beating you has secured our play off spot now. I hope you guys pick up the points needed to join us in the play offs.

Reactions: hankjam

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Well, we are back in the playoffs, a great 2-0 win, three games to go. Can we stick in there?
All games now are cup games and seven to nine points necessary!
Honestly, I am not convinced we can!

And, honestly, just like boris, I never tell lies!

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Fulham first ones to be promoted. I think Bournemouth are home and dry too.