2021/22 season

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
The Premier League has confirmed that all 380 fixtures for the 2021/22 season will be released on Wednesday, June 16 at 9am.

1 week to go and we find out who our teams play in the new upcoming season.

Reactions: Lamont D

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thursday, June 24: Fixtures are released at 9am (Championship, League One, League Two)

Looks like a wait of another week to find out what our new season looks like. Aug 9th is the Carabao cup. New season kicks off on August 7th.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Our season kicks off with an away trip to Pride Park to face Derby County. And in the Carabao cup we face Sheff Wednesday a Yorky derby. Hopefully be a better season for us this time.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
We're at home to Walsall, first game. We got Oldham away in league cup.

I'm trying to forget last season mate!
Hoping for a good season.

Reactions: Johnboy412

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Huddersfield Town have re-signed Scotland international striker Jordan Rhodes on a three-year deal following his release by Sheffield Wednesday.

The 31-year-old scored 87 goals in 148 games for the Terriers in his first spell before joining Blackburn Rovers for a record £8m fee in August 2012.

Rhodes netted seven in 38 appearances last season, but was unable to save the Owls from relegation to League One.

Hopefully he will help us to have a better season than the last one. We Have also signed one of Chelsea's academy players on a season long loan. We got 4 more signings too.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
We're at home to Walsall, first game. We got Oldham away in league cup.

I'm trying to forget last season mate!
Hoping for a good season.

Hopefully you'll have a good run this time mate.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Huddersfield Town have re-signed Scotland international striker Jordan Rhodes on a three-year deal following his release by Sheffield Wednesday.

The 31-year-old scored 87 goals in 148 games for the Terriers in his first spell before joining Blackburn Rovers for a record £8m fee in August 2012.

Rhodes netted seven in 38 appearances last season, but was unable to save the Owls from relegation to League One.

Hopefully he will help us to have a better season than the last one. We Have also signed one of Chelsea's academy players on a season long loan. We got 4 more signings too.

We only had five players contracted for the coming season. We have had a steady flow of players signing and more leaving!
No marquee signings yet!

Wish we could sign players on three year contracts!

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Our first friendly game today and we beat Harrogate Town 1-0. I just seen snippets of it and it was good. Can't seem to find a list of our pre season friendly games. Just have to keep an eye on the club website.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
League football aside for now. Who's looking forward to tomorrow nights big game ? I reckon England will have something on to beat Italy. I was a bag of nerves the other night lol.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi mate, not a bad start for preseason mate.
We had a victory over Rangers 1-0 as well.
Didn't go!

Hope you're okay John?

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi mate, not a bad start for preseason mate.
We had a victory over Rangers 1-0 as well.
Didn't go!

Hope you're okay John?

Well done. Yeah I'm fine thanks mate. Looking forward to the football tonight then the new season in August.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Well done. Yeah I'm fine thanks mate. Looking forward to the football tonight then the new season in August.

Yeah me too. I might miss a few games but I still want to go and watch the very few players that are still here.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
And we have list of our friendly fixtures. Southport on Saturday. Ironic that given that our new owner came from there. Then its a trip to Norwich next Friday and a final trip to Crewe on 31st. Then comes the new season starts and we have an Away tie in the Micky mouse cup with Sheff Weds. The countdown is on 3 weeks on Saturday to the kick off of new season.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Drew 0-0 with Southport yesterday. On to Norwich next week.
3 weeks yesterday to the big kick off.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Staylebridge Celtic tonight.

Still lightweight up front.

I'm really not bothered.