Would love to get to know fellow diabetics

leahbryonyxx

Hey, Hi, Hello.. I'm Leah and I have been diabetic since I was 11 I am now 17 nearly 18, I would love to be able to talk too people who know how it feels to be diabetic and how hard it is. Please don't hesitate to ask questions:)

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

-beckyb93-

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Re: Would love to get to know fellow diabetics

Hi Leah - I'm Becky! I am a fellow diabetic also looking for other diabetics to talk to :) I am 20 years old and I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes in 2000 at the age of 7. Would be nice to hear back from you. Becky

Hi Leah where are you. I am running some workshops for Type 1s in Berkshire (13-19 years old) see my Facebook page 'Diabetes family maidenhead berkshire' and perhaps we can arrange a meet up. Deb

HamiltonAlice

leahbryonyxx said:
Hey, Hi, Hello.. I'm Leah and I have been diabetic since I was 11 I am now 17 nearly 18, I would love to be able to talk too people who know how it feels to be diabetic and how hard it is. Please don't hesitate to ask questions:)

Hi,leah.I am 25 years old and recently I got to know that I have diabetes so the most hard thing after this is that as I love to east sweets it is closed at all so I want to ask that as I am diabetic patient so I can't eat little bit sweet also ?and if I can eat how much will be OK,that would not cause me any problem.Please do reply as I eagerly want to know about it.
[link removed]

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey Leah i'm Sophie, I'm 19 an have been diabetic for nearly 7 years, diagnosed at 13, i joined this forum for the same reason to meet and talk to people who go through what i do everyday that would understand how hard it can be for soooooo many reasons! :) i would love to chat and help out if i can :) x

jessica16

Hey I'm also diabetic. I'm 16 and was only diagnosed September 2013. I'd love to be able to talk to people that also go through what I do every day. Please feel free to pm me. I'd be really thankful for someone to talk to about diabetes. Thanks :)

ciaramoh

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hiya, I'm 18 and had diabetes since I was 4, was thinking of setting up a Facebook group for teens with diabetes, any thoughts? :)

Hebe

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hiya,I'm 14 and have had diabetes since I was 12.I also thought it would be good to talk to others who can understand what it's like!!! :)