YUK!

lrw60

Dislikes
salads, meat, being bored
:yuck:
I don't like this new format at all. It is messy and un-friendy. Where do I find my old posts?
I will log back on in a few weeks time and if I still find it as it is now I don't think I will log on again.

Bad, Bad move.
Lee.

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Admittedly it's different but I quite like it. The old forum was slow and sometimes took forever and a day to load, hopefully those days are behind us now and no such problems will occur, if your having trouble navigating around the new forum ask Giverny (forum admin) for help.

chubbyian

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Arrogance
I don't like this new format at all. It is messy and un-friendy. Where do I find my old posts?
I will log back on in a few weeks time and if I still find it as it is now I don't think I will log on again.

Bad, Bad move.
Lee.
I must say I really like it. It is open and, I think, friendly and welcoming. I find it easier to navigate find/ follow posts. Some of he new features, like the ability to follow a thread without having commented on it are really good :cool: from me it gets a big well done, and a thank you. But then that is only my opinion. ;)

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
How did you get in with the wrong user name I had to change my password and jump through hoops and I darnt try to post a smilie cos my posts dissapear I am claiming old age and poverty !!!!!

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
How did you get in with the wrong user name I had to change my password and jump through hoops and I darnt try to post a smilie cos my posts dissapear I am claiming old age and poverty !!!!!
:rolleyes:I did it:D
CAROL

Reactions: 3 people
A

AnnieC

Bad, Bad move.
Lee.

Yes I was wondering where our own posts had gone I liked that because you could go straight to those if you just wanted to look at the answers.
It seems also that some new posts disappear from the new post list as soon as someone answers them and if you did not make a note of the forum they were posted on you can't find them again
Must say I prefered the old format

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
given the choice, which i am not being given of course, id go back to the old format BUT I'm getting used to it and reckon ill be totally used to it soon and not even remember the old, i think you have to give it a chance, it'd be a shame to leave without giving it a fair crack

lrw60

Dislikes
salads, meat, being bored
I said it before and I'll say it again. YUK!!!!!
This site was so user friendly, now it's a mess.

Thanks to all who have replied to my questions in the past, I hope you get on better with this new format than I have.
Time to say goodbye, I don't like this new format at all.
LRW60.