Not open for further replies.

DiamondAsh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Disregard for authority. Noise.
you can all share my chocolate.. I don't crave for it like I did before my monitoring began.... It's just one of those darned side effects we hear so much about ... hehe
:wacky:

Reactions: 5 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Knowing others Won't learn from my mistakes, Being TERMINALLY ILL !
you can all share my chocolate.. I don't crave for it like I did before my monitoring began.... It's just one of those darned side effects we hear so much about ... hehe
:wacky:

BUT I. Thought you only loved ME enough to share Chocolate. !!!

Reactions: 3 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Really? Doesn't sound like you!

zand

Like i said. Zannd's a really really Big Meaniie. ... But we love her anyway !

Reactions: 2 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Who are you? and what have you done with the real Kevin lol

I'm Me a stupid fat lump, loo stupid to put hiself right BEFORE it's too late for him ... Oh well plenty of others to put on the right track, ... Right wheres that Chocolate ???

DiamondAsh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Right wheres that Chocolate ???

talking about choccies, my neighbour shared a box with me today that he'd opened yesterday.. he saved me some .... Thorntons yummmmm!

DiamondAsh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I'm Me a stupid fat lump, loo stupid to put hiself right BEFORE it's too late for him

Now now, no talking like that! You're not stupid , we all do things that we shouldn't ...

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Now now, no talking like that! You're not stupid , we all do things that we shouldn't ...

Sorry, I always believe I am, But I will put that right here in the thread, by stearing at least one reader from my path leading to a horrible death. !

2christine

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
hi kevin,I have not forgot you, just got my self a little job, so not had a lot of time to post. been reading your posts, and noting all this talk of chocolate, :bigtears::bigtears::bigtears: beforebed thar knows. lol ;) love and hugs to you and the family.

DiamondAsh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
oh no, I've overdone it on the chocolate front... it was accidental, I think, ... I'll use the experience to see how my levels react.... made me really tired and anxious....

UPDATE .. BG dropped again.... I'd had my dinner and 1 hour late BG was 9.5 ... then wompfed a handful of choccies and 40 mins later it was 7.6 mmol ....

I'm still reeling from the after effects! yuk! What possessed me to do that?!

Update: 90 mins later BG was 11.5

Last edited by a moderator:

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
talking about choccies, my neighbour shared a box with me today that he'd opened yesterday.. he saved me some .... Thorntons yummmmm!

Piggy LOL !

pavlosn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1392125212.008482.jpg

Hang in there Kevin, do not go gentle into that good night.

Pavlos

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Reactions: 7 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Ladies and Gents im a bit behind at the moment, SO many posts over the last few days, and PMs too, i do try to keep up, but despite the rumours to the contrary i am not SUPERMAN, yes i know your disappointed, but i do try to answer everyone about everything,, from the Trivial to the heartwrenching, but with all the physical, mental and equipment difficulties i encounter from day to day, its difficult, I'm not complaining, mearly explaining delays,

So forgive if i cant keep up, but know i will do my very very best to get back to you all ok !

Love. and Hugs.

Reactions: 4 people

DiamondAsh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Ladies and Gents im a bit behind at the moment, SO many posts over the last few days, and PMs too, i do try to keep up, but despite the rumours to the contrary i am not SUPERMAN, yes i know your disappointed, but i do try to answer everyone about everything,, from the Trivial to the heartwrenching, but with all the physical, mental and equipment difficulties i encounter from day to day, its difficult, I'm not complaining, mearly explaining delays,

So forgive if i cant keep up, but know i will do my very very best to get back to you all ok !

Love. and Hugs.
Kevin ... I certainly couldn't cope with all that paperwork.. I for one am not going to think you rude or ungateful if you don't reply. I get to read all your posts anyway so I'm keeping tabs on your progress. Don't run yourself ragged fgs :)

Reactions: 5 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Kevin ... I certainly couldn't cope with all that paperwork.. I for one am not going to think you rude or ungateful if you don't reply. I get to read all your posts anyway so I'm keeping tabs on your progress. Don't run yourself ragged fgs :)

Thank You Dear DiamondAsh,

Run Ragged. .... YOU must have seen me in the flesh

Love. and Hugs.

xxx.

Status
Not open for further replies.