Room 101

N

NicolaB70

Guess what? You lose! Mine Are!!!
No, mine are a nightmare from hell. Not only are they what I mentioned earlier, they are also verbally abusive, he's gone for my husband with a hammer when my husband knocked at his door one night when he was hammering after 10pm, reported me for misuse of my blue badge which was proved untrue. The list is endless, their horrible people

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Michael Gove and his insane educational? policies!
What about people who spend hours using the cash machine because they are getting out cash for their entire family, friends, the neighbours cat - whoever. My husband thinks that all cash machines should be fitted with a guillotine device which chops their hands off after a certain number of minutes. Any thoughts?

DiamondAsh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Disregard for authority. Noise.
What about people who spend hours using the cash machine because they are getting out cash for their entire family, friends, the neighbours cat - whoever. My husband thinks that all cash machines should be fitted with a guillotine device which chops their hands off after a certain number of minutes. Any thoughts?
That's me.... just the other day... all my own cards.. but I was in a world of my own... turned around and there was a queue of 4 people... waiting! I alopogized....

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ignorant people, diabetes!

Oh yes Scandichic, I totally understand, what the hell are they doing? Texting all of humanity? I'm with your husband, a guillotine sounds good :)

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
id like to put the staff of my local co op in there who serve on their own making a queue wait for 15 minutes then ring the bell for help from a fellow numpty who was rearranging a shelf

Reactions: 2 people

DiamondAsh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Oh yes Scandichic, I totally understand, what the hell are they doing? Texting all of humanity? I'm with your husband, a guillotine sounds good :)
Bah! Not texting... we can't text anyone from ATMs in UK

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I'm afraid I have a very general item to put into room 101. Disrespectful youth. My reason is summed up thus -
Yesterday I was walking my dog, on our way home we walked past two boys playing kerbsies. This is a game I know well and played for hours when I was a boy. When I played it, if a 'grown-up' walked past we stopped, for fear of a stray ball or an ear bashing!. Unfortunately yesterday one of the boys tried to hit my dog with the ball, he missed (fortunately) but thought his actions were hilarious. My dog is not a dangerous breed (a border collie), but the dog sensed what had happened and was ******! I was sincerely not happy. The boys friend was not happy. Yet this child was laughing maniacally. Please put kids like this in Room 101, the world will be a better place without them.

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
id like to put the staff of my local co op in there who serve on their own making a queue wait for 15 minutes then ring the bell for help from a fellow numpty who was rearranging a shelf

But by god that shelf needed a good seeing to....!

Reactions: 4 people

DiamondAsh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
One thing that I think should be banished to Room 101, and I'm sure George Orwell would agree, are those speaker things where you place an order at the drive-thru ... supposedly to hurry up the process, but, either they can't hear me or they are so loud that my ears bleed!

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
i would but myself in recently i am an emotional paranoid mess feel ****** and draging people down around me i really don't like me right now so i should go into room 101:):(

You're allowed to put all your ****** emotional paranoid mess in there, but just stay out yourself...please!

Robbity

Reactions: 5 people

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Anyone who chews with their mouth open and breathes heavily in the process. Argh!

Even worse are those who chew gum while on the phone to you so they're chomping right into your ear....Bleh! :***:

Robbity

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
i would but myself in recently i am an emotional paranoid mess feel ****** and draging people down around me i really don't like me right now so i should go into room 101:):(

You're not allowed in Room 101, you're one of us, you belong to this club. Sorry but that's the way it is :)

Reactions: 3 people
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Those self service tills in Tesco need blowing up or going into the room !
"Unexpected item in the bagging area"
"Please wait for assistance"
Grrr !

Try Scan and Shop. There is no bagging area and you don't have to unpack your trolley. I agree about self service into 101 but replace them with Scan and Shop. Other shopping methods are available.

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
1 Cal & TAB, who can remember them? They were the only soft drinks available when I was first diagnosed, both tasted disgusting :(

xyzzy

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Undeserving authority figures of all kinds and idiots.
Those self service tills in Tesco need blowing up or going into the room !
"Unexpected item in the bagging area"
"Please wait for assistance"
Grrr !

The one's at B&Q are worse I'm convinced they are inhabited by the spawn of satan and designed to turn users into axe murderers!

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
How about holidaymakers from hell ! Queuing to check in and nearly at the front when the rest of the family suddenly turn up to join the lone passenger in front of you ! Then you're sat behind then on the plane and within minutes their seats are all reclined into your face !