Win £100 for £1 and help disabled kids :)

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
lol im gonna run it all :) all i have to decide is who im trying to convince

popsy

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Crowds of people, my idea of hell would be a huge gathering of any sort!

Heights, scare me to death!
Liars, cheats. poseurs, any kind of violence, thieves and people who take advantage of others.

The way the world is going to hell in a handbasket.

Global warming, the melting ice caps, whaling..I mean what for?!

Cruelty

Having to give up my eat everything philosophy..and I really really dislike consequences.
Now here's a thing. I was mowing the grass yesterday and the first 90 minutes were fine then I started to really find it difficult. I thought of you slogging your guts out on that run that's to come and gave myself a talking to! Get the hell on with it I said to myself, just move yourself and get this job done! And I did :) Not saying I did it easily but the next 90 minutes was got through, a lot of puffing and panting involved for sure and quite a fair bit of swearing too but it did get done.

So there yah go Andy, you inspired someone thousands of miles away to get their A into G and get the job done. Thanks buddy :D

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
Now here's a thing. I was mowing the grass yesterday and the first 90 minutes were fine then I started to really find it difficult. I thought of you slogging your guts out on that run that's to come and gave myself a talking to! Get the hell on with it I said to myself, just move yourself and get this job done! And I did :) Not saying I did it easily but the next 90 minutes was got through, a lot of puffing and panting involved for sure and quite a fair bit of swearing too but it did get done.

So there yah go Andy, you inspired someone thousands of miles away to get their A into G and get the job done. Thanks buddy :D
How big is your garden ???? 180mins to cut it !! Are you Squire Popsy :)

Reactions: 2 people

popsy

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Crowds of people, my idea of hell would be a huge gathering of any sort!

Heights, scare me to death!
Liars, cheats. poseurs, any kind of violence, thieves and people who take advantage of others.

The way the world is going to hell in a handbasket.

Global warming, the melting ice caps, whaling..I mean what for?!

Cruelty

Having to give up my eat everything philosophy..and I really really dislike consequences.
How big is your garden ???? 180mins to cut it !! Are you Squire Popsy :)

rofl....yeah me and the ol' man own a huge park! NOT! But we do have 2 acres which is divided up into the bit where the house is on top of the hill, and the big grassy bit down the hill bit which Johnny does with the ride-on mower. The top bit I do with the walk along motor mower. It's hardish work because it's not flat and has little hills and valleys of it's own. So I slog along every week in the Summer and now and again in the Winter muttering 'This is doing me good!' :rolleyes:

Still not so long ago I couldn't do it at all and until my diabetes was under control I was a mess so I suppose I should be glad of being able to look like Wurzel Gummidge every now and again! :hilarious:

Reactions: 4 people

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
ran the last 6 miles of the marathon with the charity tonight, it was awesome!! saw all the sights in the dark :)

first time on public transport in 25+ years and discovered a half dozen phobias i didnt know i had it was awful beyond words, how on earth people do that everyday is beyond me

Reactions: 4 people
A

Avocado Sevenfold

Without sounding like the Queen, I avoid it too :wideyed:

I am watching the news just now. They are talking about air pollution in the south. Is that a problem for you, Andy?

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
i can't say as I've noticed it, apart from the sand on the cars it all seems normal to me :) tbh its quite lovely that its not raining

Without sounding like the Queen, I avoid it too :wideyed:

I am watching the news just now. They are talking about air pollution in the south. Is that a problem for you, Andy?

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
You are lucky Andy. Some idiot near me has a bonfire. I was struggling before then. Now I daren't even go outside as I am asthmatic.

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
Zand DCUK 3:52.22

Paul DCUK 3:57.00

Popsy DCUK 3:59.00

Mo DCUK 4:18.00

Chris Larkin 4:30.00

Tomas Sorrell 4:44.44

Luke Edwards 5:00.00

Dave Fennell 5:30.00

Len Earl 6:10.00

Avocado DCUK 3 Days

if you have been kind enough to donate and haven't guessed a time please do, you can just say it here if you like :)

So far I'm betting on Avocado

Reactions: 5 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well my husband and son did a 50 mile walk in London nearly two years ago. It took them 17 hours, so you really oughta complete in less than 8 and a half hours!

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
Well my husband and son did a 50 mile walk in London nearly two years ago. It took them 17 hours, so you really oughta complete in less than 8 and a half hours!

hold on 8 hours just went down to less than 4? lol :)

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
Zand DCUK 3:52.22

Paul DCUK 3:57.00

Popsy DCUK 3:59.00

Mo DCUK 4:18.00

Chris Larkin 4:30.00

Connie DCUK 4:35.00

Tomas Sorrell 4:44.44

Luke Edwards 5:00.00

Dave Fennell 5:30.00

Danny Osborne 5:50.00

Len Earl 6:10.00

Avocado DCUK 3 Days

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
Yes, that's 'cos I have every faith in you doing well:)

keep sending them vibes :) i need em

I'm feeling quite good today after last night :) getting the nervous thing now, only thing worrying me is i have a nervous constitution, it could get messy lol, I've been told to use imodium so I'm going to look up if thats ok for db :)