Check in ...

K

Kat100

Just wondered how often everyone checks in here to have a read, I try to drop in most days, you do get to know names etc..
And have a chat at the same time :)

Reactions: 4 people

Indy51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Used to be at least daily, then I stopped coming here for over a year, now back to daily - but it can take up a huge amount of time since I arrive mostly after everyone local has gone to sleep and finding 7 pages of new posts can be a daunting prospect. I'm getting better at skimming, but it's still time consuming. I need to become more efficient.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
I try and look in 2 or 3 times a day, I don't read all the threads as some are of no interest to me or I have no experience to offer the OP, seen many people come and go over the years but the forum seems to be going stronger than ever :)

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Michael Gove and his insane educational? policies!
Since I discovered this site I am on twice daily. Like now. Love the support and the humour. Love meeting new peeps! :)

K

Kat100

Thank you for your replys.... I am just checking in ...there is a lot to read, skim reading on some days, and yes the site does seem to be getting stronger, people do come and go, nice to meet new people and do,miss some others as well...all good though :)

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
Yes, just a week. Carb dodging but beer drinking ! Bit of an odd one lol

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Michael Gove and his insane educational? policies!
Yes, just a week. Carb dodging but beer drinking ! Bit of an odd one lol
Step away from the ipad! Your wife will be taking it off you shortly! My family regularly threaten to take mine when they think I've been on the forum too long! I don't know who's the sadder - you for keeping in touch with us lot or me for sitting with my feet up watching where eagles dare for about the 20th time! Hope you and your family have a lovely relaxing holiday and enjoy your beer!

K

Kat100

Step away from the ipad! Your wife will be taking it off you shortly! My family regularly threaten to take mine when they think I've been on the forum too long! I don't know who's the sadder - you for keeping in touch with us lot or me for sitting with my feet up watching where eagles dare for about the 20th time! Hope you and your family have a lovely relaxing holiday and enjoy your beer!
I just watched an old Doris day spy film ....very sad....and glad you have your feet up ;)........

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
Many thanks and my wife totally agrees with you :)
Take care.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

andcol

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I pop in when an alert comes up and also several other times to look at new posts. Hope you are having a good time in turkey mo. Do you find the sun raises your blood glucose levels?

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
I pop in when an alert comes up and also several other times to look at new posts. Hope you are having a good time in turkey mo. Do you find the sun raises your blood glucose levels?
Thanks and the heat doesn't seem to affect me much. I do a lot more walking around which does but not the heat itself. It does for many though.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

andcol

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
will watch out for that when I go on holiday this year... to Aberystwyth rofl

Reactions: 7 people

paul-1976

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dishonesty
A tent near Dungerness is the best I can look forward to this year!:woot: lol

Reactions: 4 people

Opalshards

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Liars, thieves, users, cruelty, doing the washing up. Lol
I pop in every day because it is full of useful information. And you feel you can ask any question without appearing stupid. Nice friendly people and games.

Reactions: 5 people