Win £100 for £1 and help disabled kids :)

popsy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Crowds of people, my idea of hell would be a huge gathering of any sort!

Heights, scare me to death!
Liars, cheats. poseurs, any kind of violence, thieves and people who take advantage of others.

The way the world is going to hell in a handbasket.

Global warming, the melting ice caps, whaling..I mean what for?!

Cruelty

Having to give up my eat everything philosophy..and I really really dislike consequences.
Hmmmmmmmm in hindsight mentioning the distance wasn't the most helpful of remarks was it? :oops: Sorry mate :rolleyes:

A

Avocado Sevenfold

Just got me a Twitter stalking account then remembered I don't know how the thing works :facepalm:

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
Hmmmmmmmm in hindsight mentioning the distance wasn't the most helpful of remarks was it? :oops: Sorry mate :rolleyes:

lol, i know how far it is lol, if it wasnt difficult it wouldnt be worth doing.......right?......right? lol im breaking it up into chunks in my brain, it 10 miles then 10 miles then 10k, somehow this is making me feel better lol

Reactions: 2 people

popsy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Liars, cheats. poseurs, any kind of violence, thieves and people who take advantage of others.

Cruelty

Having to give up my eat everything philosophy..and I really really dislike consequences.
I found you ok. Just not sure what I do now lol Will ask a child for lessons.

There's a reply thingy on the wotsit...at least I think there is. Har har...

And now for the advanced class: Putting the app onto your phone! rofl....oh dear I'm too old for this :D

Oh mo seems to know all about this :) Go mo!

A

Avocado Sevenfold

And now for the advanced class: Putting the app onto your phone! rofl....oh dear I'm too old for this :D
!

You obviously haven't seen my mobile phone! It is like two paper cups connected by a piece of string...except not so high tech :oops:

Reactions: 4 people

popsy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Cruelty

You obviously haven't seen my mobile phone! It is like two paper cups connected by a piece of string...except not so high tech :oops:

I had one of those, I loved it then thought I would update but oh my, there is SO much to learn! And now it's beeps have joined to infernal cacophany of everything else that beeps at me but at least I can turn the sound off on this one of:)

Sent from DCUK App

popsy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Cruelty

:nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting: that is my brave face.....honest
Cripes Andy, at this rate you will be a gibbering wreck by this time next week! Deep breaths or maybe learn Yoga :cool:

Sent from DCUK App

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
Cripes Andy, at this rate you will be a gibbering wreck by this time next week! Deep breaths or maybe learn Yoga :cool:

Sent from DCUK App

lol i was thinking that very thing, im gonna be a mess lol this is not good :chicken:

popsy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Cruelty

Ah I just had a thought though. Won't it be around 11.30 on Sunday evening by now...next week? In which case it will be all over with won't it? You will have stopped brickin' it hours ago! You will be triumphant and very proud of yourself and so will we be :D

popsy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Cruelty

Hi Andy, how you doing? Are you running? I don't know much about training in the "run up" (sorry :)) to an event. Is it full-on or do you tail off a bit? And how are the nerves? Doing your yoga ;)

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
:) im tappering, which basically means taking it easy so im fresh for sunday,did just a few miles last night and im going out tommorow for just 2 miles then thats it! happy days

had a great day today, i went to excel in london and picked up my race number etc, somehow managing to spend £150 on stuff i didnt need lol, was terrific though :)

im really getting excited more than nervous, im determined to enjoy it, although im sure the nerves will flood over me again soon

Thanks for asking :)

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
HI Andy, just saying 'Good Luck' for Sunday as I may not get the chance to be near a computer for long tomorrow or Saturday....and even if I do the internet is playing up at the moment. I will be thinking of you - not sure I can manage to use this twitter info, but we'll see! Oh, and If my guess for your time is right, you can keep the £100 for your charity.

Good Luck

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
HI Andy, just saying 'Good Luck' for Sunday as I may not get the chance to be near a computer for long tomorrow or Saturday....and even if I do the internet is playing up at the moment. I will be thinking of you - not sure I can manage to use this twitter info, but we'll see! Oh, and If my guess for your time is right, you can keep the £100 for your charity.

Good Luck

Thankyou so much :)

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1397210674.791904.jpg

this is what im wearing in case anyone watches the telly lol