Win £100 for £1 and help disabled kids :)

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good luck Andy, I am in awe of you and what you have done, did you think 12 months ago you would be running in the marathon? Way to go and be very very proud of yourself.

I donated right at the start so didn't get to guess your time but if you come in under 6hrs I will double my donation, great cause :)

Reactions: 2 people

Mazzer

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi Andy, I have sponsored you, it breaks my heart to see children suffer, I have seen a lot of suffering when my daughter was diagnosed with leukaemia when she was 2 and a half. We have been very lucky she is now 20 and in permanent remission, but others weren't so lucky and it really got to me. I admire what you are doing for these children, however long it takes it doesn't matter you should be very very proud of yourself.

Good luck Andy.

Marilyn

Reactions: 3 people

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
Pez68 DCUK 3:30.00

Semiphonic DCUK 3:47.35

Zand DCUK 3:52.22

Paul DCUK 3:57.00

Popsy DCUK 3:59.00

Mo DCUK 4:18.00

Chris Larkin 4:30.00

Connie DCUK 4:35.00

Tomas Sorrell 4:44.44

Camille Rosario 4:45.00

Casey Wheatly 4:50.00

Luke Edwards 5:00.00

Mike Miles 5:15.00

Dave Fennell 5:30.00

Danny Osborne 5:50.00

Len Earl 6:10.00

Avocado DCUK 3 Days

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4 people

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
Hi Andy, I have sponsored you, it breaks my heart to see children suffer, I have seen a lot of suffering when my daughter was diagnosed with leukaemia when she was 2 and a half. We have been very lucky she is now 20 and in permanent remission, but others weren't so lucky and it really got to me. I admire what you are doing for these children, however long it takes it doesn't matter you should be very very proud of yourself.

Good luck Andy.

Marilyn

Thankyou Mazzer, im so pleased your daughter is doing so well

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
Good luck Andy, I am in awe of you and what you have done, did you think 12 months ago you would be running in the marathon? Way to go and be very very proud of yourself.

I donated right at the start so didn't get to guess your time but if you come in under 6hrs I will double my donation, great cause :)

Thankyou :) wow thats a kind offer :)

Its not too late to say a time, please go ahead :)

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
looking at that list of times, you guys have more faith in me than people in the real world lol i must type healthier than i really look

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
Pez68 DCUK 3:30.00

Semiphonic DCUK 3:47.35

Zand DCUK 3:52.22

Paul DCUK 3:57.00

Popsy DCUK 3:59.00

Mo DCUK 4:18.00

Chris Larkin 4:30.00

Connie DCUK 4:35.00

Tomas Sorrell 4:44.44

Camille Rosario 4:45.00

Casey Wheatly 4:50.00

Luke Edwards 5:00.00

Mike Miles 5:15.00

Dave Fennell 5:30.00

Danny Osborne 5:50.00

Lovinglife DCUK 5:53.00

Len Earl 6:10.00

Avocado DCUK 3 Days

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
Ok Getting nervous now, I've had so many phone calls wishing me luck and then everyone going home from work coming in and wishing me luck, the tension is building, its times like this i wished i drank alcohol or smoked weed lol i suppose i could crush up an energy bar and snort it, although i don't think that would calm me down, I'm wondering if Mo is feeling the same (as we are in the same race and all) lol

I'm just £57 short of my £1800 target, thank you all :)

Pez68

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant people
Just in case I can't get my iPad because the kids keep stealing it, good luck Andy and mo for Sunday, I'll be watching and cheering you on in my arm chair!!!

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
Just in case I can't get my iPad because the kids keep stealing it, good luck Andy and mo for Sunday, I'll be watching and cheering you on in my arm chair!!!

Thankyou :)

popsy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Crowds of people, my idea of hell would be a huge gathering of any sort!

Heights, scare me to death!
Liars, cheats. poseurs, any kind of violence, thieves and people who take advantage of others.

The way the world is going to hell in a handbasket.

Global warming, the melting ice caps, whaling..I mean what for?!

Cruelty

Having to give up my eat everything philosophy..and I really really dislike consequences.
Fantastic pic Andy! You look just so professional! :)

I had no idea that mo was doing this too, honestly guys, you really are an inspiration. I know that word knocks around here a lot but that doesn't make it any the less true. :joyful:

So take a deep breath you two and Good Luck to Team DCUK! I never knew anyone who did this let alone two people who are doing it. Bloody marvellous! :happy:

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
Fantastic pic Andy! You look just so professional! :)

I had no idea that mo was doing this too, honestly guys, you really are an inspiration. I know that word knocks around here a lot but that doesn't make it any the less true. :joyful:

So take a deep breath you two and Good Luck to Team DCUK! I never knew anyone who did this let alone two people who are doing it. Bloody marvellous! :happy:
Lol ! I wish I was but I think he is referring to the great Mo Farah :)

popsy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Crowds of people, my idea of hell would be a huge gathering of any sort!

Heights, scare me to death!
Liars, cheats. poseurs, any kind of violence, thieves and people who take advantage of others.

The way the world is going to hell in a handbasket.

Global warming, the melting ice caps, whaling..I mean what for?!

Cruelty

Having to give up my eat everything philosophy..and I really really dislike consequences.
Lol ! I wish I was but I think he is referring to the great Mo Farah :)

rofl....of course he was!!!!!! What a nit wit I am but it's Andy's fault really, he really must make sure he makes himself clear........ errrrrrrrrr :oops:
Anyhow, I am sure that if Mo Farrah knew about team DCUK he would want in.....who wouldn't? lol...

Anyway, I know that if you could you would mo.

Oh dear, that made me laugh. Honestly, in this life aren't there just hundreds of ways to make an absolute tit of oneself? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4 people

carraway

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Other
Andy, is it too late to change your outfit? If you went dressed as a giant chicken or a banana, you'd be much easier for us all to spot on the telly.
My mother-in-law ties a carrier bag to her car aerial so she can spot it in car parks. Could you think about that?

Good luck old boy!!!

Cara

bernie.freeman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
selfish people
Good luck Andy, you are an inspiration to us all ,I have sponsored you a fiver. ;)