PORKY PIES ?

Tracieo

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Great news - are you going to find out what sex the little one is or have a big surprise at the end of a hopefully healthy pregnancy.

Reactions: 2 people

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Great news - are you going to find out what sex the little one is or have a big surprise at the end of a hopefully healthy pregnancy.
Thank you. :)

We have both decided we will find out the sex which will be on the 31st December if baby lets us see that is lol so just after christmas , the only thing we will keep a secret from everyone is the name choice . Very exciting but very nerve racking too for the whole pregnancy fingers crossed .
Thanks again
:):):)

Serenede

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Wow, that was quick congratulations! Sounds like your doing great! When's your due date?

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Wow, that was quick congratulations! Sounds like your doing great! When's your due date?

Hey Serenede , how are you doing lately ? Hope things are as good as they can be .

It happened very quickly first month of trying we fell pregnant and feel very very lucky , the women in my family all fell the first month of trying too so we wondered what would happen with us . baby is due 17th of May :)

Thank you hehe x

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi,
yep we did find out at our scan - it's a wee girl which we're really excited about!
I'm on a pump and have continuous glucose monitoring so at least we have a clear view of exactly what my BMs are doing over the day and the team get a lot of info.

I hope everything continues well for you, sounds like you're doign the right stuff.
Stay in touch,
Jess
x
Hey jess ,
That must be even more exciting finding out the sex me and my partner can't wait !!
How did your appointment go with the diabetes team the other day ?

I've had my retinopathy screening today which seems to be ok , I'm doing very well bms are still pretty much in target did have a 9 the another day but got that down and isn't the end of the world I suppose still bugged me haha !!

Hope things are still well your end xx

Mrsass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Aww Chloe only just seen this, massive congrats to you!

Sounds like things are going great so far! :)

Abbie xxx

JessP

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hey jess ,
That must be even more exciting finding out the sex me and my partner can't wait !!
How did your appointment go with the diabetes team the other day ?

I've had my retinopathy screening today which seems to be ok , I'm doing very well bms are still pretty much in target did have a 9 the another day but got that down and isn't the end of the world I suppose still bugged me haha !!

Hope things are still well your end xx

HI Chloe,
diabetes team were useful last week, BMs seem to be a lot better. Latest HbA1c still at 5.5 so am please with that. It's mental how much my insulin:carb ratio has changed in the last few weeks! I think we all panic when our BMs go up even temporarily but need to remember that overall am sure you're doing great.
Take care of yourself!
BW
Jess

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
HI Chloe,
diabetes team were useful last week, BMs seem to be a lot better. Latest HbA1c still at 5.5 so am please with that. It's mental how much my insulin:carb ratio has changed in the last few weeks! I think we all panic when our BMs go up even temporarily but need to remember that overall am sure you're doing great.
Take care of yourself!
BW
Jess
Hey jess ,
Wow wow wow lol no wonder your pleased that's fantastic :eek: Well done you lol !!

I know it's all a big worry at the moment I think no matter what way diabetes is going , for the last few days I've been waking up during the night hypo then wake up with another hypo in the morning , so tonight I'm dropping my night time lantus it's happened about 3 nights now so defiantly a pattern .
Got the diabetes team ringing me on Monday and the going in to see them on December the 3rd hopefully they are still happy with me , I'm happy but you always questions, my averages are looking good so fingers crossed lol

Take care x

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Michael Gove and his insane educational? policies!
Thank you. :)

We have both decided we will find out the sex which will be on the 31st December if baby lets us see that is lol so just after christmas , the only thing we will keep a secret from everyone is the name choice . Very exciting but very nerve racking too for the whole pregnancy fingers crossed .
Thanks again
:):):)
Congratulations! Your posts make me feel quite nostalgic! I couldn't wait either but my hubbie didn't want to know so I sent him out because I did. He lasted 2 hours with the first one and did not make it as far as the hospital door before caving! Hugs!xxx

Reactions: 4 people

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Congratulations! Your posts make me feel quite nostalgic! I couldn't wait either but my hubbie didn't want to know so I sent him out because I did. He lasted 2 hours with the first one and did not make it as far as the hospital door before caving! Hugs!xxx
Thankyou :)

The story with your Hubbie made me giggle lol !
xxx

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Hey Serenede , how are you doing lately ? Hope things are as good as they can be .

It happened very quickly first month of trying we fell pregnant and feel very very lucky , the women in my family all fell the first month of trying too so we wondered what would happen with us . baby is due 17th of May :)

Thank you hehe x

Aawwww a spring baby, lovely :) My grown up daughter was due on May 1st, a Saturday, but decided to make an appearance on May 3rd, bank holiday Monday ( non diabetic then)

RRB :)

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Aawwww a spring baby, lovely :) My grown up daughter was due on May 1st, a Saturday, but decided to make an appearance on May 3rd, bank holiday Monday ( non diabetic then)

RRB :)
Oh really how lovely , my brother was a May baby and my mum said it's brilliant to carry through the chillier months so you don't have to put up with the heat on top of it all . Due date is 17th but before I even fell pregnant they told me I would be induced two weeks early which lands right on the 3rd of May , is also the date me and my partner met so watch this space haha

x

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
A good date , I like that one :D but babies do arrive when it suits them sometimes. My granddaughter is exactly one month younger than my daughter, her auntie, both 14 and both went to the same nursery and Infant School. I used to collect them both sometimes from Infant School and heads would turn with the shouting out of mummy and then Nana, I felt so proud :D

RRB

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Michael Gove and his insane educational? policies!
Oh really how lovely , my brother was a May baby and my mum said it's brilliant to carry through the chillier months so you don't have to put up with the heat on top of it all . Due date is 17th but before I even fell pregnant they told me I would be induced two weeks early which lands right on the 3rd of May , is also the date me and my partner met so watch this space haha

x
I was supposed to have a May baby but ended up having a March one! Bit nerve racking at the time but she's almost 10 now and as wonderful now as she was when she made her first appearance 11 weeks early! Her sister was only 3 weeks early so a light weight by comparison! Wouldn't swap my girls for the world although I have tried to sell them to asda once when they were being annoying! No one wanted them so I had to bring them home!:D :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4 people

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
RobinRedBreast : oh wow lol , how amazing is that must of been an amazing feeling , no wonder you felt very proud lol :)

Scandichic : that must of been a very very nerve racking time , but I'm so happy that all is well now , that is so funny haha I'll have to remember that one for when this one is older and has a moment in the shops haha !! :hilarious: