Squirrel Nutkin

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Ok, how about we write our own book. The way it works is, I'll start a story using no more than 4 lines of text and end the text with .............
The next person then clicks on the reply button and continues the story and ending it with ..............

So here we go

The Tale of Squirrel Nutkin
Once upon a time deep in a wood lived a squirrel called Nutkin. squirrel.jpg He lived all alone in his little tree but longed for the day when he would meet a beautiful girl squirrel. One day whilst he was out gathering up his nuts (you see squirrels like nuts and store them up for winter), he heard a noise and looked over towards it and there in the distance sat on a log was a ...........................

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Lonesome looking frog, with huge soppy eyes and a faraway look in it's eyes.
Squirrel Nutkin was somewhat shocked to see a frog sitting on the log
and thought to himself, ' what on earth is that frog doing here in the forest
It should be by the river, over yonder meadow, I wonder if I should.............'

Reactions: 2 people

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Lonesome looking frog, with huge soppy eyes and a faraway look in it's eyes.
Squirrel Nutkin was somewhat shocked to see a frog sitting on the log
and thought to himself, ' what on earth is that frog doing here in the forest
It should be by the river, over yonder meadow, I wonder if I should.............'
throw one of my nuts at it and scare it away, the ugly looking thing. With that Nutkin picked up the biggest nut he had and slung it at the frog. "OY, what the hell da ya think yer doing" a voice cried out. Nutkin, scared out of his wits turned around quickly and there amongst the bluebells was the meanest, ugliest, ...........................

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Tuna,People spitting on the floor and ironing.
Goblin who started to slowly walk up to nut kin he started to shiver why are you throwing nuts at my dear friend,nut kin started to stammer but was to frightened to answer a gust of wind swept past thinking out loud he thought maybe some one has come to take me away but instead it was ...........

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Goblin who started to slowly walk up to nut kin he started to shiver why are you throwing nuts at my dear friend,nut kin started to stammer but was to frightened to answer a gust of wind swept past thinking out loud he thought maybe some one has come to take me away but instead it was ...........
Willo willo the wisp.jpg and she was a Wisp and she lived in a hole in a nearby willow tree. Now Goblins don't like Wisps and as quick as the Goblin arrived, he was gone. Squirrel Nutkin was relieved and turned to the Wisp and said "hello my name is Nutkin what is your name?" The wisp turned red with shyness as she mumbled the name "Willo" . You see Willo had the hots for Nutkin but he hadn't realised yet. "What was that you said" shouted Nutkin. "Willo and I want.....................

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Willo View attachment 8920 and she was a Wisp and she lived in a hole in a nearby willow tree. Now Goblins don't like Wisps and as quick as the Goblin arrived, he was gone. Squirrel Nutkin was relieved and turned to the Wisp and said "hello my name is Nutkin what is your name?" The wisp turned red with shyness as she mumbled the name "Willo" . You see Willo had the hots for Nutkin but he hadn't realised yet. "What was that you said" shouted Nutkin. "Willo and I want.....................

Some peace all we can hear is you gnawing on those nuts! shattered by what he had just heard he started to shuffle back towards his tree.
Just realising what they had done Willo ran to Nutkin and flung her arms around him I'm sorry it has been one of those days let me ............

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Some peace all we can hear is you gnawing on those nuts! shattered by what he had just heard he started to shuffle back towards his tree.
Just realising what they had done Willo ran to Nutkin and flung her arms around him I'm sorry it has been one of those days let me ............
"grab your nuts and help you carry them back to your house". Nutkin agreed and with his nuts picked up they skipped through the woods to the Nutkin residence. "Oh what a beautiful place you have Nutkin, pretty tidy for a guy on his own.
nutkin house 2.jpg

Just look at all these videos. I don't think I've seen half of these before. Ooooh here's one called Farmyard Capers, must be about farm animals, can we watch it later?" Nutkins jaw dropped to the floor, "Errrr maybe tomorrow as I'm feeling a bit tired right now". "You need to lie down Nutkin and let me look after you. I know just what will make you relax. How about I.......................

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
"grab your nuts and help you carry them back to your house". Nutkin agreed and with his nuts picked up they skipped through the woods to the Nutkin residence. "Oh what a beautiful place you have Nutkin, pretty tidy for a guy on his own. View attachment 8927
Just look at all these videos. I don't think I've seen half of these before. Ooooh here's one called Farmyard Capers, must be about farm animals, can we watch it later?" Nutkins jaw dropped to the floor, "Errrr maybe tomorrow as I'm feeling a bit tired right now". "You need to lie down Nutkin and let me look after you. I know just what will make you relax. How about I.......................
Give you a spoonful of sugar and a foot rub once you are feeling better we can talk about our Christmas plans.Nutkin thought this was a very good idea so started to fall asleep.
Willo started browsing through the videos quite a collection she thought to herself I wonder what other things Nutkin has,so she quietly crept around the old tree house and came across something really unusual what can this be?with that she careful started to unwrap it and to her horror realised it was ...........

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Give you a spoonful of sugar and a foot rub once you are feeling better we can talk about our Christmas plans.Nutkin thought this was a very good idea so started to fall asleep.
Willo started browsing through the videos quite a collection she thought to herself I wonder what other things Nutkin has,so she quietly crept around the old tree house and came across something really unusual what can this be?with that she careful started to unwrap it and to her horror realised it was ...........
an old cheese sandwich wrapped in brown paper that had been left lying around and now full of mold. "that is disgusting" Willo said as Nutkin began to wake and wipe his sleepy eyes. "How long has this been here?" "I don't know" said Nutkin, "just throw it away and lets talk about Christmas". Willo tossed the package into the bin and then walked over to Nutkins bed. As she starred into his eyes she noticed something strange sticking up under the covers. "What have you got under there Nutkin" she said. "Let me have a look" Nutkin started to blush and as Willo pulled back the duvet, she saw the largest.........................

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
axe she had ever seen. It was covered with blood and bits of dead flesh. OMG she screamed, turned round and fled through the door as fast as her little legs could run. In the woods, she stopped. Phew she said, Nutkins hasn't followed me. Whatever was he doing with that axe? Had he killed someone or something? Just then she heard a noise. It was singing. She turned and saw the most beautiful bluetit she had ever seen. Hello Bluetit, she said, please can you help me? Bluetit stopped singing and .................

Reactions: 3 people

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
axe she had ever seen. It was covered with blood and bits of dead flesh. OMG she screamed, turned round and fled through the door as fast as her little legs could run. In the woods, she stopped. Phew she said, Nutkins hasn't followed me. Whatever was he doing with that axe? Had he killed someone or something? Just then she heard a noise. It was singing. She turned and saw the most beautiful bluetit she had ever seen. Hello Bluetit, she said, please can you help me? Bluetit stopped singing and .................
Gently flew over to Willo' and perched onto her shoulder what is the problem my friend?Well it is a very long story but I just found out something about Nutkin that I did not like.mmm carry on said Bluetit it all started in his tree house I thought I was being helpful and friendly and it got abit well you know I found he had used an axe now I am not sure if it was meant for me,I thought he was my friend.
Come said the Blutit let's go for a little stroll and we can think long and hard about it,maybe Nutkin just found it in the woods did you ask him?
Well no said Willo I thought the worst I am afraid I judged him before I asked I just ran out of there.
Just then everything went deadly quite and there in the distance was ............

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Snowy12 said :- Gently flew over to Willo' and perched onto her shoulder what is the problem my friend?Well it is a very long story but I just found out something about Nutkin that I did not like.mmm carry on said Bluetit it all started in his tree house I thought I was being helpful and friendly and it got abit well you know I found he had used an axe now I am not sure if it was meant for me,I thought he was my friend.
Come said the Blutit let's go for a little stroll and we can think long and hard about it,maybe Nutkin just found it in the woods did you ask him?
Well no said Willo I thought the worst I am afraid I judged him before I asked I just ran out of there.
Just then everything went deadly quite and there in the distance was ............

Shrek and donkey, lost, fed up, still lost,hungry and arguing because donkey was being 'all that' and still flipping lost and they couldn't find their way back to the swamp, just off the A 007 road, near the dual carriage way that's goes beyond somewhere far, far, away. "Where we at Shrek, I don't like it here, you said we would be there in 3 days, 36 minutes and."............
When Shrek heard this, he stopped, fixed his Shrek stare at donkey and was just about to blow his top and shriek ........... but then ...............

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Shrek and donkey, lost, fed up, still lost,hungry and arguing because donkey was being 'all that' and still flipping lost and they couldn't find their way back to the swamp, just off the A 007 road, near the dual carriage way that's goes beyond somewhere far, far, away. "Where we at Shrek, I don't like it here, you said we would be there in 3 days, 36 minutes and."............
When Shrek heard this, he stopped, fixed his Shrek stare at donkey and was just about to blow his top and shriek ........... but then ...............
squirrel axe.jpg
Nutkin with his axe shouted "where are you going, I don't want to hurt you I've just come to chop some wood for the fire". Bluetit and Willo stopped running and realising they had made a mistake turned and walked/flew back towards Nutkin who had a very smug grin on his face. "You didn't...........You did, didn't you? You thought I was going to chop you up. Oh you silly things, I ought to take each one of you and put you across my knee and spank you". Shrek and donkey said their farewells and walked off into the distance. Willo looked at Bluetit and whispered "wad da yer think, sounds like that could be fun". Bluetit agreed and they all left and headed towards Nutkins house. "I know" whispered Bluetit. "When we get there I'll.........................

Last edited by a moderator:

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
fly ahead to make sure everything is safe while you distract nutkin." As they approached the house, Willo tripped and fell. Nutkin stopped to help and bluetit did as he said. In two minutes, bluetit was back and nutkin was helping Willo hobble along. Bluetit landed on willo's shoulder. "We have a problem," he whispered, "Phil Collins 'Studio' is playing in the living room and there is plastic sheeting everywhere. I think we may need to.....

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
call Mr. Plod. But, whispered Willo, Mr. Plod is in hospital having his hernia repaired. Just then, Shrek and donkey appeared out of nowhere, mainly because they had been nowhere. Donkey was looking very poorly by this time, and the music was making him worse. He asked Bluetit to sing again to drown it out, but Bluetit had disappeared in a flurry of feathers. Meanwhile, Nutkin, who was still wielding his axe in the air, stopped dead. Shrek shrieked so loudly that Willo fell over again. Just at that moment .................................

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Because in the distance a sparkly vision appeared to be floating towards Shrek
he rubbed his eyes and scratched his head, low and behold it was that Fairy Godmother, who he recognised from some film that he remembered. far,far away
" Well hello Shrek ( in her posh, plum in her moth voice), I didn't know you were slumming it round here, I was on a fairy godmother mission to see Squirrel Nutkin and to tell him about a potion, which, when taken, will make his..........

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Because in the distance a sparkly vision appeared to be floating towards Shrek
he rubbed his eyes and scratched his head, low and behold it was that Fairy Godmother, who he recognised from some film that he remembered. far,far away
" Well hello Shrek ( in her posh, plum in her moth voice), I didn't know you were slumming it round here, I was on a fairy godmother mission to see Squirrel Nutkin and to tell him about a potion, which, when taken, will make his..........
Nuts grow to the size of apples and he wouldn't need to scour the woods all day to look for supplies to get him through the winter months.
Nutkin turned to shrek and said what do you think sounds like a good idea to me.Nutkin pressed the fairy godmother about the potion how does it work getting all excited he jumped and squealed with delight,the fairy godmother had to stop Nutkin for getting to carried away with himself,she said in a stern voice this potion does come with a warning but I cannot tell you here we shall need to go over there by The river so no-one can hear what I have to say as if it gets in the wrong hands it could becoming quite lethal.
So Nutkin,Shrek and the fairy godmother went over to the river she summoned her potion and told Nutkin to listening very carefully.
They all huddle in together waiting for the fairy godmother to speak when ...............

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Nuts grow to the size of apples and he wouldn't need to scour the woods all day to look for supplies to get him through the winter months.
Nutkin turned to shrek and said what do you think sounds like a good idea to me.Nutkin pressed the fairy godmother about the potion how does it work getting all excited he jumped and squealed with delight,the fairy godmother had to stop Nutkin for getting to carried away with himself,she said in a stern voice this potion does come with a warning but I cannot tell you here we shall need to go over there by The river so no-one can hear what I have to say as if it gets in the wrong hands it could becoming quite lethal.
So Nutkin,Shrek and the fairy godmother went over to the river she summoned her potion and told Nutkin to listening very carefully.
They all huddle in together waiting for the fairy godmother to speak when ...............

................. Mrs Crocodile emerged from the murky waters. "I could eat a scabby donkey I'm so hungry", she croaked. Nutkin, Shrek and the fairy godmother turned to look at donkey, who was shaking all over with fear and being comforted by Willo. "Quick" said Willo, run away as far as you can and try to find Bluetit. Just then, amidst all the chaos, a jar fell out of Fairy Godmother's voluminous frock pockets. It was ...................................

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
................. Mrs Crocodile emerged from the murky waters. "I could eat a scabby donkey I'm so hungry", she croaked. Nutkin, Shrek and the fairy godmother turned to look at donkey, who was shaking all over with fear and being comforted by Willo. "Quick" said Willo, run away as far as you can and try to find Bluetit. Just then, amidst all the chaos, a jar fell out of Fairy Godmother's voluminous frock pockets. It was ...................................
full of dwarves that grew in fresh air.
"Woo hoo we're free" said the dwarves and looking around saw Donkey, Shrek, Nutkin, Willo and Bluetit.
"what do you think you're doing here" they said. "Not trying to steal our diamonds we hope". "NO NO NO, not at all" replied the fairy godmother.
"they are here so that I can put a spell on Nutkin". "A spell eh, you can do spells" Happy cried. "Oh yes" said the fairy godmother, "now why don't you all shove off so I can get on with my spell". "Not until you do something for us first" shouted Happy. "and what would that be"replied the FGMother. The dwarves gathered around and whispered and agreed that what they all would like would be a lady of the night. The FGMother was shocked and asked "why". "Well it's like this you see" said Happy. "we've got this bird squatting at our digs called Snow White and although she's alright with the cleaning and shopping etc, she's no good in bed, a bit frigid if you know what I mean". The FGMother thought for a while and decided to grant their wish and with a twist of her magic wand there was a big cloud of smoke. Once the smoke cleared, there standing before them was..............................

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
full of dwarves that grew in fresh air.
"Woo hoo we're free" said the dwarves and looking around saw Donkey, Shrek, Nutkin, Willo and Bluetit.
"what do you think you're doing here" they said. "Not trying to steal our diamonds we hope". "NO NO NO, not at all" replied the fairy godmother.
"they are here so that I can put a spell on Nutkin". "A spell eh, you can do spells" Happy cried. "Oh yes" said the fairy godmother, "now why don't you all shove off so I can get on with my spell". "Not until you do something for us first" shouted Happy. "and what would that be"replied the FGMother. The dwarves gathered around and whispered and agreed that what they all would like would be a lady of the night. The FGMother was shocked and asked "why". "Well it's like this you see" said Happy. "we've got this bird squatting at our digs called Snow White and although she's alright with the cleaning and shopping etc, she's no good in bed, a bit frigid if you know what I mean". The FGMother thought for a while and decided to grant their wish and with a twist of her magic wand there was a big cloud of smoke. Once the smoke cleared, there standing before them was..............................

A dog who liked sleeping in beds.The dwarfs screamed in fear why have you given us one of these fairy godmother? My spell must of got mixed up I was saving that for a little girl I know who had just lost her dog and had been crying for a new puppy,oh well you will have to make use of him as I cannot give you another wish.The dwarfs stomped around and started to bicker with that donkey,shrek,Willo,Bluetit and Nutkin made for the door and ran as fast as they could Donkey shouted back but luckily the dwarfs never heard.
So what do we do know asked Willo?I know said Nutkin we shall ............