Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
@adrian207
@Andy12345
Well boys! I am disappointed that none of you have replied to my Ed Sheenan lyrics post. Mr Scandi and I were in hysterics! How did he:
A. Get away with singing such smutty lyrics?
B. Do it with such a straight face?
Either that or Mr Scandi and I probably need to grow up! :rolleyes:

Can't see videos or attachments on phone sawwy

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
@adrian207
@Andy12345
Well boys! I am disappointed that none of you have replied to my Ed Sheenan lyrics post. Mr Scandi and I were in hysterics! How did he:
A. Get away with singing such smutty lyrics?
B. Do it with such a straight face?
Either that or Mr Scandi and I probably need to grow up! :rolleyes:

Here's my opinion.

Lack of class ... but why am I surprised? Talentless music, token whackhead, nothing to say ... just disappear you 5 minute moron but before you do, bow down at the altar of those FAR better at the craft of writing lyrics. There's a million better than you idiot ... and I'd even be further along the line. Lowlife:banghead:

Reactions: 2 people

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
Here's my opinion.

Lack of class ... but why am I surprised? Talentless music, token whackhead, nothing to say ... just disappear you 5 minute moron but before you do, bow down at the altar of those FAR better at the craft of writing lyrics. There's a million better than you idiot ... and I'd even be further along the line. Lowlife:banghead:

Call it intuition but I am sensing a dislike in your message.

Reactions: 3 people

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Michael Gove and his insane educational? policies!
It was not my intension to cause mayhem - I just found the line hysterically funny and wanted to share it with others who might have an equally naughty sense of humour. I don't feel as strongly as @Mike D but he leaves me cold. One or two songs are quite pleasant but I won't be rushing out to buy any albums any time soon.
Paloma Faith was by far and away the best act and I was hoping for Changing hich I love!

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Michael Gove and his insane educational? policies!
4lbs on!! Over break. 4 days later 2lbs off. Easy come, easy go as per that famous Queen song!;)
image.jpg