Our pets (photos of your pet or pets)

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Used to have a Border Collie, this is my arm candy now lol. Her name is Beau (aka Bo Peep or Bo Sheep). She is a full black/white/tan Border Collie, this is her at 8 weeks old. She is my niece's dog but I doggy sit her.
WP_20141024_11_22_39_Pro.jpg

Reactions: 23 people

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
ccc 116.jpg

Tilly, Tommy and Tiny. My 3 Mediterranean tortoises just emerging from the fridge where they hibernate. I hasten to add, a spare fridge! They could I suppose be mistaken for meat pies. They are all over 50 years old. We have had them for many, many years.

Shropshire 125.jpg

Shropshire 256.jpg

This is Lola the boxer showing all her credentials. She is 7 years old and has survived a nasty skin cancer operation on her throat. I have had boxers since they were first introduced to GB in the 1950's and have never been without one since, often 2 or 3 at once.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 22 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
My sister has inherited a cat through bereavement, her name is Molly aka "Fat Cat" lol. Lovely slate grey colour and the temperament of an angel :)

Reactions: 8 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
New update on Beau, this I took today and not the same dog at a big 5 months old. She is crazy lol :joyful:
WP_20150119_13_15_23_Pro (3).JPG

Reactions: 16 people

izzzi

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
This is izzi now with a extra z, izzzi thanks to my click happy fingers.
2013-02-08 13.07.32.jpg

Reactions: 19 people
C

chris lowe

Daisy is going to have to go on her first vet visit tomorrow (well apart from when she was neutered but she wasn;t ours them) I've noticed a couple of times that after she's been to the loo she has a bit of blood on her bottom and today I noticed that she'd done her business under the rose bush (no wonder the bush does so well!) and not covered it up and there was blood on the stool. sod she's got to go tomorrow at 10.40 :(

Reactions: 4 people

Enclave

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
@chris lowe I hope she is ok .. keep us posted .. sending positive thoughts to you both.

Reactions: 2 people

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Daisy is going to have to go on her first vet visit tomorrow (well apart from when she was neutered but she wasn;t ours them) I've noticed a couple of times that after she's been to the loo she has a bit of blood on her bottom and today I noticed that she'd done her business under the rose bush (no wonder the bush does so well!) and not covered it up and there was blood on the stool. sod she's got to go tomorrow at 10.40 :(

Let us know how it goes? :nailbiting:

Reactions: 2 people