Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Thanks Eddie, I didn't know that, I'll try to get some. I'll be ok, been here before :rolleyes: it just takes me a while
Don't try and buy them they're £28 a pack of 10 and the meter aint cheap take care. Left you a PM with more info. Get rest and eat light, not nothing, that will make you more unwell. :)

Reactions: 6 people

pavlovsdog

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Don't try and buy them they're £28 a pack of 10 and the meter aint cheap take care. Left you a PM with more info. Get rest and eat light, not nothing, that will make you more unwell. :)

Have had a couple of slices of ham and cream cheese and some yoghurt berries and cream. Tummy seems to be settling

Reactions: 11 people

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
OK guys....are you ready....this is the culmination of all the hard work you have helped me to do with your love, guidance, wisdom, commitment, humour, frankness, honesty, knowledge, sympathy, empathy, and anything else you can think of.

My Hba1c after 3 months exactly is 38 and 5.6 Down from 86 and 12.3
Lets Celebrate...Lets party with LCHF

My DN said "how did you manage it, I have never seen such a reduction, are you still taking the Metformin?...er NO. Well done. Please go and tell people about your success to show what can be achieved." So guys I am telling you, Thanks from the bottom of my heart for all your help and guidance. You know who you are.:***::):playful::spitoutdummy::happy::cat::cat:

That is totally INCREDIBLE and all down to your own hard work. I am so so pleased for you and am jumping for joy here on your behalf. Gold medal and 5 million stars for you.

Reactions: 10 people

beatdise

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Gym workouts
That is totally INCREDIBLE and all down to your own hard work. I am so so pleased for you and am jumping for joy here on your behalf. Gold medal and 5 million stars for you.
Thank you sO much you have been one of my fav supporters many thanks.!

Reactions: 8 people

beatdise

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Gym workouts
Supremely well done. Thought the song was going to be "I believe in miracles" your DN certainly does now. Mind you, they don't just happen, they take a lot of hard work. So proud of you for your success :):):):)
Sable Jan another on of my fave supporters many thanks for your encouragement and support.:)

Reactions: 6 people

beatdise

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Gym workouts
Supremely well done. Thought the song was going to be "I believe in miracles" your DN certainly does now. Mind you, they don't just happen, they take a lot of hard work. So proud of you for your success :):):):)
Yes could have been that song...it goes "I believe in miracles...you sexy thing..." How did you know though? LOL

Reactions: 3 people

Adelle0607

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
OK guys....are you ready....this is the culmination of all the hard work you have helped me to do with your love, guidance, wisdom, commitment, humour, frankness, honesty, knowledge, sympathy, empathy, and anything else you can think of.

My DN said "how did you manage it, I have never seen such a reduction, are you still taking the Metformin?...er NO. Well done. Please go and tell people about your success to show what can be achieved." So guys I am telling you, Thanks from the bottom of my heart for all your help and guidance. You know who you are.:***::):playful::spitoutdummy::happy::cat::cat:

Well done @beatdise! You must be very pleased indeed!:)

Happy for you. Xx! :D

Adelle

Reactions: 9 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Nite folks. Take care ! :)

Reactions: 4 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
7.0 this morning with my meter had a rough night. Hopefully chest drain is coming out today:). Then maybe home beginning of next week (what's home) been in 20 days today

Reactions: 19 people

Mandingo

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

Utterly brilliant, so please for you.
Great clip, says it all.

Reactions: 7 people

seanj67

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning all.

Mine was 17.5 at 6am :(.

I started LCHF last week so am a bit fed up about it. I'm guessing its DP as before bed it was 10.... still high but down on recent weeks. I'll test again mid morning.

Reactions: 14 people
Status
Not open for further replies.