FREESTYLE LIBRE ON SALE!!!!

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
Lol - been there done that for a week Robert.... Tends to be a little "interesting"....

Reactions: 2 people

Princesnikki

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
That's happened to me when I was in hospital with two different machines their machine on my machine

buckley8219

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Libre just arrived, shipped from France in less than 48 hours from initial order.

Good work Abbot!

All set up and sensor in, going to give it 24 hours before I activate... If I can hold out that long haha.

smidge

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
So my really accurate sensor has just given up on accuracy! 4 days to go and it has decided to bobble along at 2.4 overnight - I woke up twice and tested at 5.2 and 4.5 - and since earlier this morning it's now just reading LO.

Just spoken to Abbott and they're sending a replacement.

Smidge

Reactions: 4 people

smidge

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Thought I'd run 2 sensors for the last 5 hours before sending my old reader back to Abbott.

Left arm: 6.7 - Right arm: 5.9 (test strip: 7.0)

View attachment 12616

Robert - have bothe the readers got the same software version? Just wondering if there have been any improvements since we bought the originals.

Smidge

Billytrack

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Okay sensor activated.

Couldn't wait ha.

Hi mate, did you get it from France or am I misunderstanding? Was it yourself who mentioned using a VPN before? Because I was just wondering if you could order it from somewhere cheaper and get it sent to you in the UK? Might need a bit of 'finagling' but could maybe work?

buckley8219

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi. No I was on the waiting list for one and received a link to purchase on Monday.

Delivery note shows they are being shipped directly from France.

robert72

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Robert - have bothe the readers got the same software version? Just wondering if there have been any improvements since we bought the originals.

Smidge
Hi smidge - they are both Reader: 2.1.2 Version: 0.94

Edit: the new reader is a bit rattly if I shake it. I wan't to keep the old one now I've cleared the fluff but Abbott say I have to return it now the replacement process is underway

buckley8219

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Oh wow..

Libre 9.8 Accu Check Combo 9.4..

Bit high but ate 30 mins ago!

But first scan is bang on.

pinewood

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Mine is out for delivery today! I'm flying tomorrow - has anyone had any problems with airport security etc.?

Obviously won't have a letter/prescription for this like I do for my insulin/needles etc.

Thanks

Emmotha

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
image.jpg

Hi all
My random sensor on day 6. Should I report this one? Difference column to the right

robert72

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Mine is out for delivery today! I'm flying tomorrow - has anyone had any problems with airport security etc.?

Obviously won't have a letter/prescription for this like I do for my insulin/needles etc.

Thanks
I've been to Spain and back with no problems. They even missed it during a pat-down (I usually set the scanners off - I think it's fly-button jeans).

Emmotha

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

Thanks
I've been to Poland and France, so 4 flights, no questions / problems at all :)