Mods and Rockers

S

Sable_Jan

Just got to be hip trendy ...jan ..lol get right on down :rolleyes::woot::joyful:
At the mo am "right on down" the garden with my Bligh boy who is busy eating his tea....pic looks like its brighter than it is. Sat under my tree and the only thing rockin is the branches in the wind..... And my robin ain't rockin either - unless it's up said tree

Attachments

• 1427731937092.jpg
    1427731937092.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 210
Reactions: 5 people

Fallgal

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I used to know some mods, horrible lot these though, called themselves the Betlyturf Gang. Don't ask me why but it seemed like whatever you did they knew about it and if it was something that upset them, they wouldn't hesitate to let you know. A good mate of mine who was a member once did something wrong which upset the gang and he had all privileges related to this club taken from him for a while which meant he couldn't take part in any of the activities of the club. Being a loyal member though, he stayed and I think he still keeps in touch with some of the other members even today including me. Anyway, I sold my Lambretta and bought a "Y" reg Givern import, worst thing on Gods earth. It started ok and sat there idling but try to get any sort of response from it......................no chance, it was like flogging a dead horse. Needless to say we parted and I ended up getting a car.

Wow, those mods sounded nasty! I would have had no need for that nonsense. I assume these were adults, not kids? Sheesh. I've been on a Harley twice - never again. I was scared to death. Is that what you call a "scooter" or a "motorbike" or is it neither?

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Wow, those mods sounded nasty! I would have had no need for that nonsense. I assume these were adults, not kids? Sheesh. I've been on a Harley twice - never again. I was scared to death. Is that what you call a "scooter" or a "motorbike" or is it neither?

No it's my elderly cat, Harley lol ps you are braver than me FG :nailbiting: :)

Reactions: 6 people

rtownsend7

I'm nearly 65 now and was a Mod. I had a Lambretta LI 150 with all of the usual trim. That was a great time to be a teenager. I live in Brighton but always stayed away from the bank holiday beach stuff. My now wife was a Mod too and been married for 44 years now.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

It's a motorbike FG:-

harley-davidson-without-logo.jpg

Reactions: 7 people

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm nearly 65 now and was a Mod. I had a Lambretta LI 150 with all of the usual trim. That was a great time to be a teenager. I live in Brighton but always stayed away from the bank holiday beach stuff. My now wife was a Mod too and been married for 44 years now.
Have you got any photos of your Lambretta??

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
That's a nice name for a cat. :) I was the passenger on the back of that Harley, by the way. I don't know how to drive.
:shy::D

I can't drive either and I worked at a car dealership, but would love to have a go. A driving lesson and ( I am being very brave here) a ride on Motorbike :wideyed: :nailbiting:( before I can't do any) ;) :D

K

Kat100

At the mo am "right on down" the garden with my Bligh boy who is busy eating his tea....pic looks like its brighter than it is. Sat under my tree and the only thing rockin is the branches in the wind..... And my robin ain't rockin either - unless it's up said tree
Nice jan ..like those dishes on a stand x

Reactions: 3 people