Zombie Apocalypse

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
If the worst would ever happen...how are we diabetics going to survive lol ? Maybe you don't but for those who do any tips on how not to perish in this doomsday scenario ? I'm Type 2 on big quantities of insulin so would need to stock up and ready made fresh vegetables etc, where on earth would we get em as the supermarkets would be trashed and full of Zombies :mask::mask::mask::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:;):)

Reactions: 2 people

CollieBoy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi carb Foods
... would need to stock up and ready made fresh vegetables etc, where on earth would we get em as the supermarkets would be trashed and full of Zombies :mask::mask::mask::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:;):)
ent to my local supermarket last night and ... TOO LATE!;)

Reactions: 4 people
C

chris lowe

We'd spend so much time running away from zombies, we'd lose lots of weight and be cured (according to some) ;)

Reactions: 8 people

Heathenlass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
We'd spend so much time running away from zombies, we'd lose lots of weight and be cured (according to some) ;)

And thus less attractive to Zombies ( far less satisfying a meal ) so your chances of survival improve anyway. Result ! ;)

Myself, I'd be going with@Jack412 suggestion and chasing little piggies (" I waaaant your pancreaaaaas " ) so would probably be mistaken for a zombie by zombies :D

Signy

kevinfitzgerald

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
All things that hurt (emotional and physical)
Straight to the nearest chemist and rob it of all insulin and kits.

And then on to the next and then the next and so on and so on.

Then maybe share the odd pen out to one or two of you guys !

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Well I would probably give them a severe telling off, if I get a bee in my bonnet, look out Zombies.;) But then again I might be very scared :nailbiting::nailbiting: or if i had a hypo, lord only knows what I would do.
Straight to the nearest chemist and rob it of all insulin and kits.

And then on to the next and then the next and so on and so on.

Then maybe share the odd pen out to one or two of you guys !

How kind, but would you share the needles too:eek: :nailbiting: tbh I don't know if I would want to, but then again if we are all gonna die..................... we're doomed, doomed

51iHeHjU0jL._UX522_.jpg

kevinfitzgerald

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Well I would probably give them a severe telling off, if I get a bee in my bonnet, look out Zombies.;) But then again I might be very scared :nailbiting::nailbiting: or if i had a hypo, lord only knows what I would do.

How kind, but would you share the needles too:eek: :nailbiting: tbh I don't know if I would want to, but then again if we are all gonna die..................... we're doomed, doomed

51iHeHjU0jL._UX522_.jpg
I would do a treasure hunt for a box of 6mm novofine and have you all running around trying to find this box of needles.

They would be in a field buried surrounded by zombies !

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I would do a treasure hunt for a box of 6mm novofine and have you all running around trying to find this box of needles.

They would be in a field buried surrounded by zombies !

It's war then, my gang versus your gang :cool: :D

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Since zombies like brains then some folk on the forum will be safe as they haven't got any lol lol

Reactions: 6 people

kevinfitzgerald

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
It's war then, my gang versus your gang :cool: :D

I feel out numbered !

I'm glad now I made that pact that If I send them sweet flesh (and none sweeter than ours) that they would leave me alone !

They're not actually dead, they over produce insulin so when you see them staggering around moaning it's actually because they're all severely hypoglycaemic !

Very misunderstood..... Zombies !

Mrs Vimes

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
According to world war z we could probably just walk through a herd of zombies because they discriminate if you have a chronic condition.
If it's true they like brains then I'm on a safe bet again. Result!

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I live with an 18 yr old zombie now and he doesn't seem interested in me so might be something to do with the hair.............getting stuck between the teeth.

Skydog76

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rap Music, Football, Rugby Union, Hipsters, The EU
So i'm not the only one who thinks of this while watching the walking dead :woot:

Daks

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Awesome thread, as a licensed shotgun owner think id rob people.

Mikeylulz

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
As somebody mentioned earlier..

World War Z!!

On that movie their theory is that anybody with a condition is perfectly okay as the zombies are not interested in eating them.
So we could just walk and do our normal day to day stuff whilst the world gets eaten alive.
I knew there was an advantage of having diabetes!!!

KateA

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Meat and now sugar and carbs!!!
If the worst would ever happen...how are we diabetics going to survive lol ? Maybe you don't but for those who do any tips on how not to perish in this doomsday scenario ? I'm Type 2 on big quantities of insulin so would need to stock up and ready made fresh vegetables etc, where on earth would we get em as the supermarkets would be trashed and full of Zombies :mask::mask::mask::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:;):)

Have you just done the same yougov survey as me to put this in your mind?

reamarie

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm stealing myself a pig farm. Back in ye old days people used pig insulin.
And think of all the bacon.
I'm sure I'd manage just fine, for a while anyway x

Doriand

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Political Correctness
I plan to stand my ground, inject them with insulin to give them hypo's.........That's not gonna work...They are the undead! ....If they eat my brains (low carb) they will suffer IQ deficit which means they will be dumber than before! By the way, do zombies got to the toilet?:lurking:

Reactions: 5 people