Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil1966

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
4.8 this morning - first time in a while I've been under 5 on a Sunday :)

Reactions: 17 people

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
8.3 this am seems to have gone up over the last week :woot:....time to go back down I hope :wacky:

Reactions: 17 people

Daphne917

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
How odd... Are you drinking enough water Daphne917? You may be permanently, slightly dehydrated? Everyone should have the right amount of blood... or is it a vein problem?
Apparently my veins go diagonally so it's a bit 'hit and miss' most times :nailbiting:

Reactions: 7 people

vit90

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
6.3 this morning. 6.2 2 hours after last night's meal (half an hour before an early night) and 5.1 before the meal, thanks to the second of two walks yesterday. Just started using a fitness tracking app and it seems my brisk walking style achieves 4.5 mph and I can manage about 6000 steps in an hour. Only enabled the app just before my second walk but probably did 15,000 steps yesterday!

Reactions: 19 people

Susikav

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diabetes and ulcerative colitis.... :) Rude people... Violence.... and the amount of time I spend away from my beautiful family in the UK...
Apparently my veins go diagonally so it's a bit 'hit and miss' most times :nailbiting:
You are a rare and unusual person D... :) How strange... Not something you come across every day I imagine... horrid for you when they come at you with their needles... :eek:

Reactions: 4 people

Susikav

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diabetes and ulcerative colitis.... :) Rude people... Violence.... and the amount of time I spend away from my beautiful family in the UK...
6.3 this morning. 6.2 2 hours after last night's meal (half an hour before an early night) and 5.1 before the meal, thanks to the second of two walks yesterday. Just started using a fitness tracking app and it seems my brisk walking style achieves 4.5 mph and I can manage about 6000 steps in an hour. Only enabled the app just before my second walk but probably did 15,000 steps yesterday!
Bet that made you happy... :)

Reactions: 8 people

WeeFergus

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cruelty to humans and animals.
Good morning everybody. It's a 5.9 fasting reading from me.

Reactions: 20 people

destiny0321

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
people who think nothing is wrong with you because they do not see blood or a plaster cast, i suffer with arthritis & use a zimmer & wheelchair but because they cant see anything wrong people assume nothing is wrong with you.
Status
Not open for further replies.