BS readings

destiny0321

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
people who think nothing is wrong with you because they do not see blood or a plaster cast, i suffer with arthritis & use a zimmer & wheelchair but because they cant see anything wrong people assume nothing is wrong with you.
Before breakfast 10.9. 2 hours after13.10. Before dinner 14.3 now before tea 14.0

destiny0321

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
people who think nothing is wrong with you because they do not see blood or a plaster cast, i suffer with arthritis & use a zimmer & wheelchair but because they cant see anything wrong people assume nothing is wrong with you.
All because of infections in the toe bone & cellulitis

peony50

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning,

Yesterday's readings, a bit all over the place:

Waking 7.2
Breakfast 7/7.1
Lunch 7.1/9.7
Dinner 8.3/5.3
Bedtime 6.6

The leap to 9.7 is entirely my fault, I found some chocolate spread in a jar, and some tinned pineapple I had hidden in the cupboard, pineapple found its way into the jar and the rest is history....

This is what I need to get a handle on. I can go days and I am fine, and then cravings kick in.

peony50

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Yesterday's readings:

Waking 7.6
Breakfast 7.7/7.9
Lunch 7/5.4
Dinner 6/6.6
Bedtime 6.1

Reactions: 4 people

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning,

Yesterday's readings, a bit all over the place:

Waking 7.2
Breakfast 7/7.1
Lunch 7.1/9.7
Dinner 8.3/5.3
Bedtime 6.6

The leap to 9.7 is entirely my fault, I found some chocolate spread in a jar, and some tinned pineapple I had hidden in the cupboard, pineapple found its way into the jar and the rest is history....

This is what I need to get a handle on. I can go days and I am fine, and then cravings kick in.

If the temptations are too great, can you have a period of time when there are no temptations present? In other words, no treats in the house?

peony50

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
If the temptations are too great, can you have a period of time when there are no temptations present? In other words, no treats in the house?

I was chatting to hubby about this yesterday evening and we have agreed that his crisps and chocolate will not be kept in the house. There is more in the house at the moment due to it being Masters Golf.

Now, if they are jaffa cakes there is no problem as I loathe them!

peony50

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Readings for yesterday are incomplete as I am in the midst of fibromyalgia lethargy and everything gets too much to do. Hate feeling like this, so more focus needs to be given to eating healthily, and getting moving.

Waking 7.2
Breakfast 7/7.5
Bedtime 9.8

Reactions: 5 people

mikej1973

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
First Chinese since diagnosis. Sweet and sour chicken, rice, crackers and prawn toast. 5.5 before and 6.9 at 120mins! I thought it appropriate to show off!